Rehearsals day two and competition

This morning I wake up and get changed into my blue aldc tank top and booty shorts, make my bed and brush my teeth. I go through where my mom does my hair into braids that cross over at the back that go into buns. Then she also adds two blue bows at the back of the buns. After I head through for breakfast. I have some cereal and orange juice. I then grab my dance bag and put my shoes on. We then leave to go to the studio.
My outfit ~

My hair ~

Once we arrive at the studio we say hello to miss Abby at the front desk then go through into the den

Once we arrive at the studio we say hello to miss Abby at the front desk then go through into the den. I take if my shoes and go through to jazz class. We work on leaps and turns. I'm so happy that I got my triple pirouette. After I have a technique private with miss gianna. My private lasts a hour then we both go through to start the group. "Okay so the group is acro called Arabian nights. Now everyone in this room can do acro quite well so we shouldn't have a problem with the choreography. Let's start" I really love the group dance since acro is one of my best styles. It takes us about a hour and a half to learn and perfect the group and then we all go home. Once we arrive home I have some pizza again then I head to bed.

The next day ~

The next morning we wake up super early, I make my bed then get changed into my aldc onesie. I brush my hair and brush my teeth. My mom puts my hair into two ponytails and I go through for breakfast. I have some toast with Nutella which is so yummy. After I pack my rucksack and take it into the living room. I then put my shoes on and we all head Down to the car.one e we have arrived at the studio I give my suitcase to the driver and get on the bus. On the way to the competition I sit next to my mom. She helps me with some school work. After I finished my school work I watch Cinderella on my iPad. Once that had finished we have arrived at the competition. I get my rucksack and when we get of the bus we are surrounded by fans asking for pictures and autographs. I take a few pictures and sign a few things then we all head inside. Once we arrive in the dressing room we all have a big of time since we are not competing any solos so Hannah starts with a group warm up. After my mom starts my hair for me and gia's duet. She does it into a low bun and sews the head piece in. After she does my make-up which is really pretty I go back and put my costume on. After I come gia goes and puts her costume on. Once she comes out me and her run a duet infront if miss Abby. She gives us a few corrections like pointe are toes and straighten are knees. After the other duet and the trio run there dances then miss Abby talks to us. She says which duet/trio won they would get solos next week. Hopefully me and gia win so we can get solos. After we all head back stage. Once we arrive backstage me and gia talk and say we really need to go out and prove that we can do lyrical duets together and get solos next week.

First up in teen duet/trio is gianina and Lila-rose with if I could

(Gianina is the tall one and Lila-rose is the small one)

We come off stage all happy. I think we did a really great job. After we wait then I give Lilly and elli hugs before they go on.

Next up in teen duet/trio is elliana and Lilliana with blow

(Elliana is the one with black hair and Lilliana is the one with the blonde hair)

They come off stage knowing it was maybe not there best dance but I give them both hugs and tell them they did great with what they got. After we wait a lot of number then before they go on I give Hannah Sarah and pressley hugs.

Next up in teen duet/trio is Hannah pressley and Sarah with roar

(Hannah is the tallest pressley is the middle and Sarah is the smallest)

They come off then we all head back to the dressing room. Once we arrive back me and Lilly both give are mom a hug. After miss Abby calls us over. "Okay I'll start with gianina and Lila. The duet was great, the lifts worked and your technique was flawless. Okay elliana and Lilliana. It's not the best you had done it, it could of been sharper and cleaner. I'm a bit disappointed. And Hannah pressley and Sarah, the trio was great, clean. Well done. Everyone start getting ready for the group" miss Abby says. My mom starts with my hair. She takes it out the low bun and puts it in a high bun. Then she puts the hair piece in and does my makeup. Then I go and get changed into the costume. After I come out me and the girls run the group for miss Abby. After we all say bye to are moms then head back stage. "Okay guys, we need to show miss Abby we can win with acro because the original team didn't win with acro that often so we need to be the team that wins with acro" gianina says. we have a group hug then get into are positions onstage.

Next up in teen small group is Abby lee dance company with Arabian nights

(Hannah is Chloe Gianina is Nia pressley is paige Sarah is brooke elliana is maddie Lilliana is Kendall and Lila-rose is Mackenzie)

We all come off really happy. We wait five numbers then go back on for awards. We wait through the solo awards then the mini junior and pre-teen duet/trio awards then it teen. "3rd in teen duet/trio is elliana and lilliana with blow. 2nd in teen duet/trio is Hannah pressley and Sarah with roar. 1st in teen duet/trio is gianina and Lila-rose with if I could" mr and gia jump and hug each other. We then go and get the award and stand beside Hannah Presley and Sarah. We then sit back down and wait again for group awards. Then finally is are group awards. "2nd in teen small group is dance for all with young blood. 1st in teen small group is Abby lee dance company with Arabian nights" we all jump up and get the award. We teen all head back to the dressing room. When we walk in we are surrounded by hug. Miss Abby talks to us about are performance then we pack up are stuff then get on the bus. On the bus I sit next to Lilly and we watch hotel Transylvania. Once we arrive back at the studio I get my rucksack and suitcase then get in the car. Once we arrive home me and Lilly are so tired we go straight to bed.