Rehearsals day one

Lila-roses pov ~
This morning I get up and make my bed. I brush my teeth then get changed into my mint green leotard. After my mom does my hair into a low bun before I have some breakfast. I have some cereal before putting some grey joggers over my Leotard and put my trainers on. Me and lily grab pot dance bags before getting in the car and heading to the studio.
My outfit and hair ~

Once we arrive I get out the car and head inside, we say hi to miss Abby then go into the den

Once we arrive I get out the car and head inside, we say hi to miss Abby then go into the den. I take my shoes and joggers of, then we go into studio a and see all the girls. We chat for a few minutes before Presley starts our warm-up. After warm-up the mom and miss Abby come in to start the pyramid.
The pyramid ~
Lila-rose
Lilliana elliana
Presley Sarah savannah

"Okay guys congratulations on the win last week. Let's start the pyramid. At the bottom we gave savannah and Sarah. Your trio came second and you both didn't really stand out to me in the group dance. Next is Presley. You were the lead in the trio and I thought you did good in the group. Next is elliana. Your solo was second, but in the group dance you really used your face and you caught my attention. Well done. Next is Lilliana. Your solo was amazing. As someone who doesn't do jazz that often you really are amazing at it. Well done. And back on top we have lila-rose. You really doubt yourself when it comes to a style you don't do often, but it was absolutely beautiful. You really know how to emotionally connect with any dance you are giving. Congratulations. Okay this week we are going to wild dance intensive in Detroit, Michigan. I have three solos and one trio. My first solo goes to savannah. It's lyrical called be alright. My next solo goes to Sarah and it's a acro piece called survivor. The trio goes to elliana Lilliana and Lila-rose, it's contemporary call wild hearts. The group is also musical theatre called bittersweet charity. Now you will all be dancing in heels" miss Abby says "even me" I ask "even you, now I'm having no complaints, if your mother complains about the group dance your out of the dance. Okay I'm going to start with savannah's solos everyone else is dismissed" miss Abby says.

Since I'm not learning my trio untill tomorrow I have a lot of training classes today. My first class is lyrical with Lilly and elli. I really like lyrical because me better dancer in various styles which is something i am always working on. after lyrical i have contemporary class with lilly and elli to. we work on some different things like using the floor when we are given the chance to improve, normally when i do improve i like to pull out a lot of my tricks but i like learning different techniques like using the floor. after contemporary i have a private lesson with miss gianna in heels. it's my first my first ever time dancing in heels so my mom made sure i had a private just to get me comfortable. after my private me and lilly head home.