Rehearsals day two and competition

This morning I wake up and I make my bed. I then brush my teeth and pick out my dance clothes. I get hanged into my black and red booty shorts and long sleeve crop top. I just keep my hair in my braids and it saves a lot of time as I woke up a little bit later. Then I have breakfast. Today i pancakes with fruit and apple juice. After I put my shoes on and grab my dance bag and we head to the studio.
My outfit ~~

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss Abby and head into the den

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss Abby and head into the den. I take if my shoes and go into studio a and start warming up. After are warm up I have one stretch calss with all the girls and miss gianna. We do splits and leg holds. After the class I'm really sore from all the stretching. Then we start are trio.

"This week I'm excited to have a trio with Hannah and gianina. It's musical theatre and me and gia have been on Broadway and Hannah is a great musical theatre dancer" I say in my interview

"Okay so your trio is musical theatre called dancin man. Now it's a very traditional musical theatre old school dance. Think of frank Sinatra and all of the old musical theatre. You won't know who these people are very much lila but just gamble your inner old school Hollywood, okay let's start" miss Abby says. I love dancing with all the older girls. There two of my inspirations, and I always look up to them to make me a better dancer. Hopefully when I'm sixteen I can be just as good. After we have finished the trio we have are lunch then do the group.

"The group is contemporary with a little bit of jazz called money is the root of all evil. And I'm excited for this group dance" Lilly says "yeah it sounds kinda creepy in a way but I'm excited to" I say in are joint interview.

"Okay so the group is contemporary with a little bit of jazz called money is the root of all evil. Now it's all about you wanting money and being sneaky and sly. It's a big concept for this group but you will be able to handle it. The leads are elliana and Lilliana. Okay let's start" miss Abby says. I really like the group dance and the song. It's kinda of blues and I love it. After group rehearsals we head home. Once we arrive home I have some dinner and pack me and Lilly's suitcase for the competition. Then we go to bed.

The next day ~~~~~~~

This mating I wake up and get changed into my red aldc onesie. Then I brush my teeth and make my bed. After I have breakfast. I have a granola bar and water. I then pack my rucksack with all my stuff for the bus. After we head down to the car. Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to all the girls and moms and give are suitcases to the bus driver before getting on the bus. I sit next to Presley cause she is going to help me get better at my make-up. We work on my eyes and I think I did a really good job. After we watch some YouTube videos and film a would you rather on the bus for Presleys YouTube channel. Once we arrive at the competition we say hi to all the fans and take some photos. Then we head to the dressing room to start getting ready. When we get in the dressing room we set up next to Hannah and Ann. My mom starts helping Lilly get ready so I sit with Hannah and Ann so I don't get in the way. While they start running there solos Hannah helps me stretch and I attempt to help her but I'm to weak to push her leg up to stretch so gianina helps to. After miss Abby has talked to the soloists me Hannah and gianina along with everyone else go to the auditorium. I sit on miss giannas lap. We arrive just on time cause Lilly comes on.

Next up in teen solo is miss Liliana with dark paradise

Omg Lilly was so good. I think she will win for sure. And if she doesn't like miss Abby says a lot this competition is rigged. After elli come on.

Next up in teen solo is mis elliana with ain't no sunshine

Elli was great. I love Elli's acro dances. Next comes on Sarah.

Next up in teen solo is miss Sarah with say something

I think Sarah did good but I heard miss Abby say to gianna that she forgot and made up a bit of the routine. Finally Presley comes on.

Last up in teen solo is miss Presley with bird box

I think Presley also did really good. I think it will be a tough call. After we head back to the dressing room. Once Lilly comes in I give her a huge hug. "You were so good sis" I say to her "thanks lila" she says back. After my mom start with my hair while I do my make-up. After I get ganged and we start running are trio. It's going good and I love it so much. After miss baby talks to us. "Okay so Hannah GiaNina and Lila-rose. You guys are doing musical theatre. It's all about the face and the entertainment of the dance. We have the oldest of the team and the youngest of the team in this trio. Show that no matter how old or young you are, you can work together" she says. My mom and Lilly give me a hug before me gia and Hannah head backstage. "Okay we need to show miss Abby even though we are quite a few years apart in age we can still win and work together. Love you guys" Hannah says. We have a group hug then get into are starting positions.

Last up in are senior duet/trio is Hannah GiaNina and Lila-rose with dancin man

(Hannah is the tallest one GiaNina is the middle one and Lila-rose is the smallest one)

We come if and I think we did great. I hope the judges enjoyed it as much as we did. After we head back to the dressing room to get ready for the group. My mom gives me a huge hug. "You were fabulous sweetheart" she says. Then she does my hair for the group and we all get hanged. After we run the group a few times before miss Abby talks to us. "Okay so the group needs to win. You can't just go from a win to a loss. We need to get back on a winning streak. Good luck girls" miss Abby says. Are moms give us all hugs then we head backstage. We have are group huddle then do are handshake.

Last up in are teen small group is the Abby lee dance company called money is the root of all evil

(Hannah is Brooke GiaNina is Paige  Presley nia Sarah is Chloe elliana is maddie Lilliana is kendall and Lila-rose is Mackenzie)

"That was one of are best guys" Presley says. Hopefully we can win. After we head back on for awards. We sit for a bit then they finally get to teen solo awards. "In 4th place in teen solo is miss Sarah with say something. In 3rd place in teen solo is miss Presley with bird box. In 2nd place in teen solo by a 10th of a point is miss elliana with ain't no sunshine. In 1st place with a 300 is miss Lilliana with dark paradise" omg no way Lilly just got a 300. I'm so happy for her, she deserves this. After we wait again for are trio awards. "1st place in senior duet/trio is Hannah GiaNina and lila-rose with dancin man" yay we won. We go up and get are trophy and sit back down. We then wait again for the group. "2nd place in teen small group is let's dance studio with strike. 1st place in teen small group is the Abby lee dance company with money is the root of all evil" omg we won the group to. We go up and grab are award. We then head back to are dressing room. We go in and all. Get surfing by hugs from all are moms then we all pack up and get back on the bus.