Rehearsals day one

This morning I wake up and I have a quick shower and wash my hair. My mom then drys it with her new hairdryer. Then she does it into this cool braid that leads into two ponytails. She also uses pink hair ties and adds two pink bows. I then go back to the bathroom where I brush my teeth. After I go to my bedroom where I pick out my dance clothes. I choose my pink ALDC two piece set with a purple ALDC logo on it. After o get changed I make my bed before going for breakfast. For breakfast I have some fruit loops again and apple juice. Then I put my shoes in and grab my dance bag, then we leave.
My outfit ~

My hair ~

Once we arrive at the studio we walk in and say hi to miss Abby at the front desk

Once we arrive at the studio we walk in and say hi to miss Abby at the front desk. We then head into the dance den where I take of my shoes and go through to studio a. Hannah states warming us up before pyramid. The pyramid ~

Lila-rose
Lilliana elliana
Presley Hannah Sarah gianina

"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid we have Gianina and Sarah. You guys were both just in the group but I thought you both were great. Next is Hannah and Presley. The duet was amazing, definitely better than your last one together. I can see you both as good duet partners. Next is elliana. Your solo was amazing. I expect nothing less. Next is Lilly. The solo was amazing and you beat out your competition by a lot of marks. And back on top we have lila-rose. I knew you had that sassiness inside of you all along. And I thought you were just fantastic in the group too. Okay this week is nationals, what we have all been looking forward to. For nationals we are going back to fierce in Manhattan, New York. I have three solos and one duet. My first solo definitely deserves to go to lila-rose. It's musical theatre called Roxie. Inspired by the musical Chicago. My next solo goes to Lilliana. It's lyrical called surrender. My last solo goes to elliana. It's contemporary called am I next" miss Abby says. "Of course the three favourites are getting solos when my kid won her solo" Ashley says "this is just my decision Ashley, your kid couldn't even place last year so hush. My duet goes to lila-rose and hannah. It's also lyrical called angels. The group is another lyrical number called boulevard of broken dreams. Okay we need to win nationals just like we did last year. Okay I'm going to start with lila's solo"

"I'm so excited to be competing my first Aldc nationals solo. It's musical theatre my best style so hopefully I can win" I say in my interview

"Okay lila this is your first ever nationals with the aldc and you've got a musical theatre solo called Roxie. Now every since you came along with Lilly on het first day on filming season six I knew there was a spark. When you used to run about and dance with the older girls I knew you would be amazing and look at you now. You were in Annie at only five years old as molly and in Matilda at only six years old as Matilda. I'm just so proud of how much you have grown as a dancer. Okay let's start" I love my solo so much. It's just such a fun number and I'm really excited to compete it at nationals. But I'm a bit nervous even though I've competed at different nationals before it's just a lot of pressure when your under the ALDC name and your sister is a super star too. I'm a bit nervous but I know I'll do great.

After I finish rehearsals I have my last ballet private before the youth American grande pre. My variation has gotten so good and my ballet solo has gotten really good aswell. I'm so excited to be competing at that too.  After my ballet private I have my vocal lessons. I'm going to a audition for a new musical called Mrs doubtfire. I'm auditioning for the youngest daughter Natalie. So we are working on my own song I'm bringing and the song they want me to sing from the show to. Hopefully I get the part. After I have my acting class where we work on the script the show sent is for my audition. I'm feeling quite confident but you never know how many good girls can be there. After me and Lilly head home. When we get home for dinner I have some pasta then I head to bed