Rehearsals day one

This morning since the last couple days I have been waking up by myself my mom bought me a alarm, so I woke up to my alarm and my clothes were laid out on my bed so I got changed. Today I'm so excited because I'm wearing my pink Aldc set (pink is my favourite colour). After I made my bed then went into Lilly's room where she did my hair. Afterwards we both went into the kitchen were we had cereal for breakfast.
My outfit and hair ~

"So you excited for pyramid and assignments today lila" my big sister asks me "yeah, I don't think I'm on top this week but I think Hannah might which is good" I reply with "yeah same with me but Hannah definitely deserves it, she has worked reall...

"So you excited for pyramid and assignments today lila" my big sister asks me "yeah, I don't think I'm on top this week but I think Hannah might which is good" I reply with "yeah same with me but Hannah definitely deserves it, she has worked really hard" I nod in agreement. After we finish eating since it's quite hot today I just put my shoes on, grab my dance bag then we go to dance.

"Hello miss Abby" I say while walking in "hi Lila, hi Lilly just head straight to the den then through for pyramid" we nod as we walk into the den, I take off my shoes and walk into the studio with my mom and sister. "Okay let's start with the pyramid. At the bottom we have GiaNina again. Your solo was second, that's not good enough. And Joanne don't even think about saying anything" that shuts Joanne right up "okay next again we have Presley and Sarah. Your duet was second, personally I thought it was amazing. The acro was great but maybe the judges were just wanting more. Next is elliana. You were a lead in the group, it was good maybe could of been better, but the group won so whatever. Next is Lila-rose and Lilliana. The trio was outstanding and you were both great in the group too. And on top is Hannah. Your solo was amazing, and the trio and group were outstanding. I'm just really proud of how much you have grown as a dancer. Okay this week we are going to StarQuest in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I have three solos and two duets. My first solo goes to Lilliana. It's a acro/contortion routine called goddess of war. My next solo goes to Sarah. It's also acro called don't let me go, and my final solo goes to pressley. It's contemporary called buried. My first duet goes to elliana and Lila-rose. It's acro called pink panther. My other duet goes to Hannah and GiaNina, it's musical theatre called best friends. The group is jazz called red carpet special. Everyone is in the group apart from Lila-rose, but you will have a special part at the start. I'm going to start with Lilliana's solo, everyone else apart from lila-rose go to either ballet or jazz. Everyone is dismissed" I wonder why I'm not aloud to go to ballet. "So lila-rose I've asked you to stay back and watch and learn how your sister can pick up choreography, because I want you to be able to pick up choreography like her, okay" miss Abby asks "yess miss Abby" so I sit at the back of the studio beside miss Abby on the big cheese thing for acro. Lilly's solo is really good, I hope I can do contortion like her one day. Lily helps me stretch and home in are home studio.  "Sorry to interrupt but can I borrow lila-rose for her interviews" the producer brain says "I mean she is just watching so why not, go lila" miss Abby says. So I run off out the studio and get changed into my interview outfit then my mum comes down for interviews together.

"Okay lila and Stacy this is going to go at the start of the season, so just do like a re-introduction" "hi I'm Stacy ketchman and this is my youngest daughter lila-rose" my mom says "hi I'm lila-rose ketchman, I'm 7 years old and I'm the mini dancer of the year 2020" I say "Lila is a star just like Lilly so I think she is ready to show everyone who she is. Are you ready" my mom says "I guess, no I mean yeah I'm ready" then I get changed back into my dance clothes then go back and watch the end of Lilly's solo rehearsal. Afterwards me and Lilly both go to a acro private with miss gianna then We go home. Once we arrive home I have some chicken and veggies then have a shower. When I come out I get changed into my pjs then go to bed.