Rehearsals day two and competion

I wake up and have a shower and wash my hair. I then dry it, Lilly helps me a little bit then I do my hair into a low bun again. I then pick out my prima dance wear long sleeve fleur leotard. I then go through and have some breakfast. I have some cereal and orange juice. After I put a pair of black joggers On and my shoes before heading to dance.
My outfit and hair ~~

Once we arrive we head in and say hi to miss gianna who is at the desk today

Once we arrive we head in and say hi to miss gianna who is at the desk today. Me and Lilly then head into the den and take our shoes and joggers off. After we go through and Presley decides to take our warm-up since she is the oldest of the team. After warming up I have lyrical with Lilly elli and sav, while Sarah and Presley learn there solos. After lyrical I have co temporary for another hour. Also with Lilly elli and sav. After contemporary o have my lunch break, I also do some school work. After a hour I then go for my duet rehearsals.

"I'm really excited to have a duet with Presley, she is the oldest on the team at this point and I love dancing with the older girls cause they inspire me to be a better dancer" I say in my interview

"Okay so I front of me I have the youngest of the team and the oldest of the team. You guys are doing a lyrical duet called beautiful girl. There is some partner work but you both trust each other so it will not be a problem. Okay let's start" miss Abby says. I really like my duet. I like the song and the theme of the duet, we are both trusting each other with the lifts. After we finish our duet I sit in and watch Lilly's and Sarah duet rehearsal. There duet is also good, I like the style as contemporary wins a lot. I hope they win there category to. After we have a water break then we start the group.

"I'm really excited for the group dance this week, the name of this group already has a interesting vibe so I'm excited to see what miss Abby and gianna has came up with" i say in my interview

"Okay so the group routine this week is called golddigga, now you guys are going out with this guy. But you don't really like him you just want the money. So it's a very sassy routine with a bit of a fosse style. Now since Hannah has left we don't have a team captain, I have chosen this person because they are responsible and would take charge of the team. The person I have chosen is Presley. Well done Presley" miss Abby says. I'm really happy that Presley has been chosen as the new team captain , I know she will do great. We start learning the group dance and it's a really fun dance. I like all yen sassy and fosse movements. After we have finished we get our shoes on and head home.

The next day ~~~~

This morning I wake up and make my bed, I'm so excited about the first competition of the season. After I put my aldc hoodie on and put my hair in a high ponytail, then I have a quick breakfast. After breakfast we get our shoes on and grab our bags and head to the studio. Once we arrive we give our suitcases to the bus drivers before hopping on the bus. I sit next to Lilly. We both do our school work then watch a movie together. Once we arrive we get off and the atmosphere is amazing with all the fans, I take a few photos and sign some posters. We head to the dressing room and set up our stuff beside Presley and Ashley. My mum does my hair for my solo and I do my make by myself. After I get changed and start running my dance. After all the older girls run there solo to before miss Abby talks to us. "Okay so this is our first competion of the season we need to start with a bang I need everyone to dance there best out there. Goodluck" miss Abby says. My mum then gives me and Lilly goodluck hugs and we head backstage. I run through my solo once more , I'm super nervous. "Lila, calm down please. You will be fine stop stressing" Lilly says "I know I'm just super nervous, this solo is hard" I say back. She gives me a hug to calm down my nervous, I then go on.