Rehearsals day one

This morning I wake-up and make my bed. I then have a shower and wash my hair. Then I get out and brush my teeth. After I go to Lilly's room where she blow drys my hair fit me and does my hair. She does a low bun, I then get hanged into my burgundy lace crop top and bottoms. I then have my breakfast. I have pancakes and apple juice. Then I put a pair of white joggers on over my bottoms because it's a bit cold. Then I grab my dance bag and put my shoes on. We then head to the studio.
My outfit and hair ~

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss gianna who is at the front desk today

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss gianna who is at the front desk today. "Hi miss gianna" we say as we walk in "hi girlies. Head into the den. Abby will be here soon" she says. Once we get into the den I take of my joggers and shoes and put my dance shoes on. We then go into the studio and Hannah is doing our warmup. Then miss Abby arrives for pyramid.
The pyramid ~~~~

Savannah
Lila-rose Lilliana elliana
Presley Sarah gianina hannah

"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Hannah. The group lost, and you were only in the group so it's all I can judge you on. Next is gianina. Your solo lost. I have given you this amazing contemporary solo with lots of technique so you could win. But you lost. Next is Sarah and Presley. Your trio was good but it lost. Next is elliana. Obviously your trio lost but I thought in the group you were a good choice for the lead. Next is Lilliana. Your duet was really good, and the group was great to. Next is Liam-rose. Your sol was so good, and the duet was great too. Well done. And on top for the first time is Savannah. Your solo was so beautiful. And I think your technique was great to. Okay so this week we are going to ignite dance live in bethel park, Pennsylvania. I have 3 solo and one duet. Now I have changed my mind on who is getting solos this week. My first solo goes to elliana. It's jazz called feeling good.  My next solo goes to Sarah, it's contemporary called refuse. My last solo goes to Presley. It's hiphop calked goodies. Now lila-rose. Since you win your solo you get to pick your trio partner. The trio is tap called the edge. Now choose wisely" miss Abby says "I choose gianina because she is a really good tap dancer, and I choose Savannah, because of her win last week and she can do any style to" I say "okay we will see how this turns out. Okay the group this week is musical theatre called why not me. I'm going to start with elliana's solo. Everyone your dismissed" miss Abby says.

I have my jazz technique class with Lilly first so we go into studio c. We work on trunks and leaps. Then I have a ballet private. We work on my technique and posture. And we are starting to try out my pointe shoes witch I'm really excited about. After my ballet private I have a hour break so I just chill and stretch and eat something. After I have hiphop. We do a combo and learn some new stuff to. After my hiphop class we all head into studio a to watch the solos. There solos are all so good. After I put my joggers and shoes on and we head home.