Rehearsals day one

I get up and make my bed. I then jump in the sooner and wash my hair. I get out and brush my teeth before heading back to my room where Lilly drys it for me. After she does my hair into a braid leading to a low bun. After I get changed into my flight set in a skin tone shade, I love these sets so much. After me and Lilly have our breakfast. We have French toast with syrup and blueberries. After breakfast we get our shoes on and it's a bit cold so I put my red aldc jumper on. Then we get our dance bags and head to dance.
My outfit and jumper ~

"So girls nationals is two week away, you ready" my mom asks us "yeah I'm super excited for nationals, i hope we both get solos" Lilly says back

"So girls nationals is two week away, you ready" my mom asks us "yeah I'm super excited for nationals, i hope we both get solos" Lilly says back. We chat a little more before we arrive. We walk in and say hi to gianna at the front desk before heading into the den, I take if my shoes and put my dance shoes on. I go in studio a and say hi to all the girls before we start our warm-up. After warm-up miss Abby and gianna come in to start pyramid. The pyramid ~~~

Presley
Gianina lila-rose Lilliana
Elliana savannah Sarah Hannah

Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Hannah and Sarah. Both your solos got second, they were good but obviously the judges thought the other girls were better. Next is Savannah and elliana. Your group paced first, I thought you just were great and used your faces. Next is Lilliana and Lila-rose. Your duet was great you guys really acted and you won. Also the group was good as well. Next is gianina. I thought you were great, very strong and showed of your flexibility. Well done. And on top we have Presley. Your hiphop was amazing and you really showed off your great technique in the group to. Okay this week we are going to DremMaker in Woodbridge, Virginia. I have four solos again and one duet. My first solo goes to lila-rose. It's hiphop called werk. My next solo goes to Lilliana. It's an open solo called river. My other solo goes to elliana. It's contemporary called patterns. And my last solo goes to savannah. It's lyrical called rise up. Now obviously lila-rose will have a solo at nationals. She has won all year and has showed that she again is what I call national champion material" miss Abby says. "Then how is that fair on the other kids. They have to work hard to show you they deserve a chance of a solo at nationals" Michelle says "it's because she wins and your kid doesn't" miss Abby says "you will not talk about my daughter like that. You may have your precious lila, but soon enough she will leave you have she is a big celebrity" Michelle says I start to get upset so the girls huddle around me "Michelle shut the fuck up, I don't need you talking about my daughter. I know she is amazing so is lily. You don't need to tell her teacher what she is going to do she is eight years old" my mom shouts.

Ann comes over and takes us into studio b. "Lila calm down it's okay, remember deep breathes" Lilly says holding me in her arms. "I can't" I say trying to breathe. I'm just to upset "can someone go and get my mom please" Lilly asks "I'll go" Sarah says. Not long after my mom comes in. "Lila, it's okay baby breathe. Remember deep breath in and out" my moms says. The girls have already went back in. I finally start to breathe normally. "You there just jealous cause you are a winner. I'm so proud of you. Don't worry about them okay" she says "I just don't like all the shouting" I say "I know baby. But lily will always look after you okay. Let's go back in" she puts me down and holds my hand and we walk in. I run and stand next to Lilly she gives me a side hug.

"Okay now that's over. I have a duet but I don't know if it should happen because of someone behaviour. It goes to Presley and Sarah it's contemporary called water. Now elliana you will be swinging Sarah part just in case her mom kicks off again. Now the group this week is contemporary called closing around. The leads of the group this week are Presley and Savannah. Okay I'm going to start with Lila-roses solo, everyone is dissmissed" miss Abby says. Before my rehearsals I quickly go and get my water bottle before my rehearsals start.

"I'm excited that my solo is hiphop this week. I've never done a hiphop solo before so I'm really excited to show that side if me" I say in my interview

"Okay lila, your solo so hiphop called werk. Now you need to block out all the drama because you have nationals to prepare for. You are one of the best dancers on this team you have nothing to be scared if okay. Now I'm going to bring Presley in to help with your solos as she won her hiphop solo last week" miss Abby says. She brings in Presley and she gives me a quick hug before helping me with my solo rehearsals. I really like my solo cause it shows a different side if me that lots of people don't know I have. After my solo rehearsals I gave a hour break so I have some lunch and do school. After that I gave my hiphop private to help with my solo. We go over my dance and perfect a lot if the moves that are new to me. After I just sit in the studio and watch savannah learn her solo, while Lilly has her solo private. After I get my shoes on and we head home.