Rehearsals day one

This morning I wake up and make my bed so I don't forget again. Then I get changed into the clothes my mom picked for me. Then I go through to Lilly to get my hair done. She does my hair into a braid that leads into a high pony. After we both go through and eat breakfast.
My outfit ~

My hair ~

"So you excited for this week lila" my sis asks "yeah hopefully I'll be at the top but also elli could aswell but I'll be happy any way" I reply with "yeah I think you will because you are Abby's favourite and she likes you more than elli" Lilly s...

"So you excited for this week lila" my sis asks "yeah hopefully I'll be at the top but also elli could aswell but I'll be happy any way" I reply with "yeah I think you will because you are Abby's favourite and she likes you more than elli" Lilly says "yeah maybe. Hopefully we get a duet together this week" I say "yeah I really wanna have a duet with you" she says. We finish of are breakfast then I get my dance bag and shoes on then go down to the car.

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss Abby and head through into the den. I take of my shoes and go through and Hannah starts a group warmup. Once we have finshed miss Abby comes through and starts pyramid.
The pyramid ~
Lila-rose
Elliana pressley
Lilliana Sarah Hannah GiaNina

"Okay at the bottom again we have Gianina and Hannah. You both just did the group. It won so well done, but it is all I can judge you on. Next is Sarah and Lilliana. Your trio won. It's was amazing and you beat the candy apples. Next is pressley. You were the leader in the trio and you were fabulous in the group. Next is elliana. The solo was amazing and you beat candy apples soloist. And back on top we have lila-rose. Your solo was amazing and the group was so moving. Congratulations. Okay at the end of the competition I said I would be assigning a team captain. I have chosen Hannah because you are the oldest and most mature out of all of the team. Okay this week we are going to sheer elite in Cleveland, Ohio. I have three solos and two duets. My first solo goes to Sarah. It's contemporary called beneath. My next solo goes to Gianina. It's tap called what's love. Prove to me that you are a great tap dancer. My last solo goes to Hannah. It's lyrical called grabbing the world by my lapels. My first duet goes to Lilliana and Lila-rose. It's a lyrical duet called watermark. My other duet goes to pressley and elliana. It's contemporary called I love you. The group is also lyrical called dance in the rain. I'm going to start with Sarah's solo, so everyone else check your time table and go to your class. I go up to my mom and she tells me I have a ballet class with lilly. Since Me and lily go to Joffrey for ballet training I have been moved up ballet classes. I go and get my pointe shoes and head into my class. In ballet class we go over some technique and learn a variation. After I go for a acro private with one of the teachers. We work on my standing back tucks and round of back handspring back tuck. We start with the standing back tuck we're we use the airtravk, she helps me a bit at the start then I try by myself and I land it. After we move onto the mats on the floor, I try it with a bit of help then I land it all by myself. Then we just repeat the process for my round of back handspring back tuck. After me and Lilly don't have any other classes so are mom takes us out for lunch since we have a two hours free. We go for pizza then head back to the studio where me and Lilly learn are duet. "Okay your duet is lyrical called watermark. Now it's a really pretty duet. Now you guys really need to work together and no fighting even though you both don't really fight. Okay let's begin" "I really like dancing with Lilly because she helps me with any moves I'm stuck on and she is a great dancer" I say in my interview. Are duet is getting along really well. We are working great together. After we finish learning are duet mom comes down at takes a video of us doing are duet so we can practise at home. Once we finish we gather all are stuff and go home. Once we arrive home we go and practise are duet since we are a big lunch. After a hour mom tells us that we need to go to bed. So I get my pjs on and go to sleep.