Rehearsals day one

This morning I wake up and make my bed. I then brush my teeth and pick out my dance clothes. I choose my muse crop top and shorts in sky blue then I brush my hair. My mom does it into a low bun. After me and Lilly have are breakfast. We have French toast and I just have some water. Then we get are dance bags and put are shoes on. After we get in the car and head to the dance studio.
My outfit and hair ~

Once we have arrived at the studio we get out the car and head in

Once we have arrived at the studio we get out the car and head in. We say go to miss Abby and head into the dance den. I take of my shoes and put my dance shoes on and go into the studio. I say hi to all the girls and give them all hugs, after Hannah starts are warm-up. After warming up miss Abby and gianna come in to start the pyramid. The pyramid ~~~

Elliana
Lila-rose Lilliana Presley
Sarah Hannah gianina savannah

"Okay let's start with the pyramid. At the bottom of the pyramid is Savannah. Your solo lost, I thought you were a better dancer than that. Next is gianina and Hannah. The duet lost, you both didn't play the aorta right" miss Abby says "the reason they lost, is because you put more time and effort into the other duet and Lila-roses solo, when you should if been focusing on the duet" Joanne says "your kid got the same amount of time as my kid got on her solo and my other kid on her duet. Your just jealous  that my kid got a nice beautiful lyrical duet and your kid got a musical theatre duet" my mom says "oh my, just shut up Joanne. Your kid lost deal with it. Okay moving on, next is Sarah. Your solo was second, but I will say it was a very close second. I thought your technique was great. Next is Presley and Lilliana. Your duet was great, and you really told the story of the duet. Well done. Next is lila-rose. Solo won, nothing else that I expected. And back on top we have elliana. Your solo was so good and you were a great lead in the group dance to. Okay this week we are going back to starbound in Woodbridge, Virginia. I have 4 solo and 2 duets. My first solo goes to Lilliana. It's lyrical called the rose. My next solo goes to Presley. It's musical theatre called gimme gimme. My next solo goes to gianina. It's tap called say my name. My final solo goes to Hannah. It's jazz called dangerous. Okay my first duet goes to Savannah and Lila-rose. It's lyrical called your song. My other duet goes to Sarah and elliana. It's acro called under pressure. Now this week we are doing something different. I have two groups. My first group goes to Hannah, Elliana Lilliana and Lola-rose. It's lyrical called we we surrender. The other group goes to gianina Presley Sarah and Savannah. It's contemporary called Hollywood stars. I'm going to start with Lilliana solo, everyone else is dismissed" miss Abby says.

Since I'm not dancing until way later o take this time to chill with Savannah and do some school work. "Hey Savannah, do you want to do some school work with me in the den and talk a little more, since we don't have classes until later" I ask her "I would love to lila" she says back hugging me. We both go into the den and I get into a split and do my school work. I do some math, which I struggle with so Savannah helps me a bit but not to much, so I'm able to learn it by myself. Then I do some English and art (my favourite). After we have both finished are school work it has been a hour so we have another hours to spare."Lila, do you want to go and make up a duet for fun before are next class" Savannah asks. "Yeah, that would be so fun" I say back. We go into studio c since nobody is using it and make up a little duet. It's to what is this feeling from wicked. I love it a lot. Miss gianna then comes in to get us since they finished early with he solos. "Hey girlies. What were you two up to in studio c" miss Abby says "we were making up a duet, for fun" Savannah says "mmhh, i what to see this duet" miss baby says so we get miss Gianna to play the music and we do it. I can tell miss Abby really enjoyed it. "Okay it is settled, I'm changing the duet to this and I will be adding in some of are choreography" Miss Abby says.

"I'm so happy that miss Abby has changed my duet to a musical theatre piece that me and sav choreographed" I say in my interview.

"Okay so what we are going to do is run through the duet and I'm going to change some stuff I don't like it could be more elated, then we will add on to the end. All good" miss Abby says. Me and Savannah just nod. My duet is really fun and I like that I get to play the part as blinds the good witch. After me and savannah have finished are duet rehearsal all the moms and girls come back in we're we show what we have been doing, and that the parents can record for practise. Once we have finished I put my shoes back on and we head all head home.