Rehearsals for the show

A/n hey everyone, so I've talked in the book about the aldc showcase she I thought u would make two extra chapters around it. Now enjoy x

So today we are rehearing our dances for the show in costumes infront of miss Abby. I'm in a lot of dances so I'm excited. I get changed into my red aldc jumper with a black crop top and black booty shorts. My mom does my hair into a low bun since that's what it's like for most of my dances apart from a few. Me and Lilly have a quick breakfast before we head to the studio. My mom had to bring me and Lilly's suitcases so she can get all our outfits. Once we adaptive we say hi to all the girls and then head into studio a with everyone. "Okay so hi everyone thsi is a really exciting day but very stressful for some. Now we are going to start with our tap dances, so advance tap stay in here intermediate tap in studio b and beginners tap in studio c. Miss Abby then leaves.

I stay in here with gia and Savannah. "Okay so lila here is your egg outfit go and get your mom to help you change and the headpiece" my teacher says I go and get my mom and she helps me get changed. "Aww lily you are so cute" my mom says "I hate it mommy" I say upset "Lila it's fine now stop it, let's go back through" she says "no I don't want to, Lilly might laugh at me" I say crying "Lila I've had enough, I'm getting miss Abby" my mom says leaving. I sit and wait for miss Abby to come in. "Lila what's up, you look absolutely adorable" Miss Abby says "I don't like it, Everyone will laugh" I say "it's fine, lila. Everyone will think you cute. Your the youngest one at the studio its fine. Come on" she takes my hand and we go back into studio a where everyone is waiting for me. "Aww like you look so cute" Lilly says hugging me. "Is no one laughing at me" I ask "no everyone thinks you are cute" she says. We the. Do our group dance for the other. They calp and we get our corrections. We watch the intermediate tap which Lilly elli Sarah Presley and Hannah are in. I like there group. Then we watch the beginners. There are the new ones to the studio.

After I get changed into my jazz costume. I'm my jazz class there is me and 3 other girls that are two years older than me. I love my costume for my jazz dance. it's pink with cheetah print, since we are doing the cheetah girls. We do our dance and everyone really enjoyed. They older girls do there dance and they were good to. I then get ready for my ballet group with elli Lilly and savannah and some other girls. Are group dance is called smile and I really like our tutu's. After we do our ballet group we watch the other ones. After me and the competition girls do our 5 group dances for everyone at the studio. We do good for thought, contagious, Arabian nights, we surrender (when they other girls do Hollywood stars) and why not me. I also do duets and trios. I do what is this feeling, disco divas and stand by you. I also do the edge and ay carumba. After we watch some other duet and trios then I do my solos. I do ring them bells, faun and petite pizzicato. We then get ready for our big group dance, Annie. I'm the lead Annie. After we have run all the dances in costumes we all pack up and head home.

Once we get home me Lilly and my mom go in our at home studio and run all our dances in our costumes. After we pack our suitcase with all are make-up and hair stuff. Also our dance shoes. We then have dinner and go to bed.