Rehearsals day one

This morning I get up and make my bed. I then have a quick shower. After I brush my teeth and put my hair into a low ponytail. Then I get changed into my sapphire set. I then have some cereal and apple juice for breakfast. We put our shoes on then grab our dance bag before heading to dance. My outfit ~~~

Once we arrive we say hi to miss Abby at the desk before heading into the den

Once we arrive we say hi to miss Abby at the desk before heading into the den. In the den me and Lilly take out shoes off before putting our dance shoes on, "I've put a pair of joggers and a hoodie in both of your bags girl. It's me at to rain later" my mom says to us before heading into studio a for warm up. We say hi to both the girls before Presley starts leading our warm up. After warm up miss Abby and the mom come in for pyramid.
The pyramid ~

Elliana
Lila-rose Presley
Sarah Lilliana savannah

"Okay guys we lost, I expect much better from this team. Who have won nationals three years in a row. Not good enough. Anyways onto the pyramid. At the bottom is Savannah. Your solo was fourth. The technique wasn't the best but your facial expressions were good. Next is Lilliana. You've went from winning a national title to placing third. Not good for you Lilly. Next is Sarah. I thought your solo was really good, a very close call between you and elliana. Next is Presley and Lila-rose. Both your solos were amazing and place 1st. Well done. And on top we have elliana. Your solo was amazing, I see such an improvement since last season. Congratulations. Okay this week we are going to xpression dance in fort wayne, Indiana. I have 4 solos and 1 duet. My first solos Goes to lila-rose, it's ballet called sleeping beauty. It's a variation. My next solo goes to Lilliana, it's contemporay called fools rush. My next solo goes to savannah. It's lyrical called chasing cars. My final solo goes to Sarah. It's another contemporary dance called always on my mind. My duet goes to Presley and elliana. It's lyrical called I remember her. The group is jazz, called stomp the yard. Now lila-rose you are not in the group dance as I want you to focus on your solo this week. Now I'm going to start with Lila-roses solo, everyone is dismissed.

"I'm very excited to have another solo this week. It's ballet my favourite style. Hopefully I can win again this week" I say in my interview

"Okay lila, your solo this week is ballet call sleeping beauty. Now I'm challenging you this week by giving you a variation. You think you can do it" miss Abby says "yeah I think I'm ready" I say to her. "Okay. Now Lilly is going to help you with the solos as she has done the variation before. Let's start" I'm happy that Lilly is helping me with my solo. I'm learning my solso and it's going really good then I do one of my turn sequence when I fall out of it and go over on my ankle badly. "Owww" i scream "Lila are you okay" Lilly asks me. I start to cry "I hurt my ankle"

Stacy pov
"Stacy I think lila has hurt her ankle" yolanda says turning my attention to studio a "oh shit" I say as I start running downstairs. "Mum, I think she has sprained it" lily says running over to me carrying lila on her hip. "Mummy I can't stand up on it, it hurts" she says crying. I pick her up "I know. Abby I'm gonna take her to the doctors but I'll be back to pick Lilly up" I say "okay text me to tell me if lila is okay" Abby tells me. I nod before taking lila into the den. "Lila are you okay" the girls ask her while they do there work in the den. "She has hurt her ankle, I'm taking her to the doctors" I tell them while getting lila into her joggers and hoodie on. "Hope she is okay stacy" Presley says coming over to comfort lila. We say by to everyone and I take her out to the car. I pop her into the car seat and drive to the doctors.

Once we arrive at the doctors I take Lila out of her car seat and carry her inside. "Hi in need to see a doctor right now, my daughter is a dancer and has went over badly one her ankle" I say to the woman at the front desk "okay have a wait in the waiting room and we will be with you in a minute" she says "thank you" I then take Lila into the waiting room. She watches some stuff on my phone to take her mind of the pain while we wait.

We wait 5 mins before a doctor takes us into her office. "Hi there so I'm so doctor Clark, what seems to have happened here" she asks "so my daughter is a a dance and was learning her solo for this weekend and fell out of a turn sequence and went over on her ankle quite badly" I tell her "okay, now is there any other medical conditions she has" she asks me "she takes growth hormone shorts to make her taller as she is quite short" i say "okay now lila, can you stand up for me and I want to see if you can stand on it" the doctor says to lila. "I can stand on it, it just hurts" she says to the doctor. "Okay so what I think she has done is sprained it, so I've gonna out some support on it. But absolutely no dancing this week" the doctor says to me "No I have a ballet solo this week, I wanna do it" Lila says to me "it's okay lila, I'm sure miss Abby would let you do it next week, as you are one of the favourites. Thank you doctor Clark" I say. The doctor badges up her ankle. "Now I don't want to give her crutches as it's not broken or anything, so she will need someone for support or she can be carried as she is small. Okay" she says as we leave. I nod. I carry lila out to the car and call yolanda.

Yolanda pov
"Oh here is Tracy calling me, it's probably about lila" I say to the other moms. "Yolanda, it's just to say lila ankle is sprained. I didn't want to mother Abby while she is teaching so could you let her. I'm heading back now" she says to me over the phone "yeah ofc they are just finishing Sarah solo so I'll head down" i reply "okay thank you" she says as she hangs up the phone. "So what happened" Ashley asks me "it's sprained, no dancing for this week" I tell them "that's a shame, I know that lila wanted to do that solos" Ashley replies with. "I know, I'm just gonna head down and tell Abby the news" I say heading down stairs. "Hey Abby sorry to interrupt but Stacy phoned, lila has sprained her ankle so no dancing this week" I tell her "aww, what a shame. Thanks for letting me know yolanda" I head back upstairs waiting for Stacy to come.

Lila pov
We arrive back at the studio and my mum gets me out if my car seat and carry's me inside. "I'll take you in to see miss Abby" she tells me. I nod. We head in and Lilly is watching starship learn her solo "omg lila, are you okay" taking me out if my mom arms. "It's sprained, I can't dance this week" I tell her she takes me over to miss Abby and I sit on her lap as she finshed sarah solos. After lily takes me out to the car and we head home.