Joining the team

Lila-rose pov
"Lila come you need to get up" my by sister Lilliana says as she lightly shakes me "but why so early my dance doesn't start until later" I reply "miss Abby wants to talk to you about something, mum left your dance clothes on your bed so get ready quick and I'll do your hair" "okay lils". So I get up and get changed into my dance clothes then go through to lily to get my hair done.
My outfit ~

"So what do you think miss Abby wants to talk to me about" "idk I mean it could be about joining the competition team but I generally don't know"

"So what do you think miss Abby wants to talk to me about" "idk I mean it could be about joining the competition team but I generally don't know". we talk a little more then she finishes my hair. "You like it" I nod, then we go through for breakfast.
My hair ~

"Good morning girls, there is captain crunch on the counter and orange juice I'm going to get ready then we will leave okay" my mum says "okay mommy" I say

"Good morning girls, there is captain crunch on the counter and orange juice I'm going to get ready then we will leave okay" my mum says "okay mommy" I say. We eat are breakfast then I put on a pair of leggings and a jumper and my shoes (helped by Lilly) then we leave.

We arrive at the studio and we walk in and see miss Abby. "Good morning my favroutie siblings. Lilly go on and head in the girls be a are just about to start warm up with miss gianna I'm just going to talk with your mum and sister" "okay miss abby" and she walks into the den. "So Lila now your a bit older I have a question to ask, would you like to be apart if the team this year and compete with us" "are serious. Yes please it's been my dream" I jump up and down happily and my mum picks me up and gives me a hug "well come give me a hug" miss Abby says. I run around and give her a hug too. "thank you miss Abby, I won't let you down" "okay so I'll go in and so will your mum and she will stand with your sister then when I say we have a new member walk in, okay" I nod. After they go in and I wait with a producer. "Okay so we have new member" that's my Que so I walk in. "So some of you might recognise her, would you like to introduce yourself" "hi I'm Lila-rose ketchman, I'm 7 years old and I'm the mini dancer of the year at the dancer awards" "Abby why are we bringing in new members when you a have perfectly good and strong team" Joanne says "because this kid has talent that needs to be seen everywhere again" miss Abby reply's "but you have my gia who has been on Broadway, in films and performed with stars" "this kid is way better than your kid will ever be. Lila tell them a bit more about you" miss Abby tells me "i was on Broadway twice. I was in descendants and I have performed with Beyoncé" I say proudly "see this kid is amazing so shush Joanne. Lila go join your sister" I run up and stand beside my sister. "So this week we are going to energy dance in Chicago Illinois, I have two solos, one duet and one trio. My first duet goes to Lila-rose, it's acro called glow, my next solo goes to elliana, it's lyrical called never enough. My duet goes to Lilliana and Hannah, it's also lyrical called runnin, and the trio goes to Sarah pressley and gianina, it's jazz called girls. The group is contemporary called fairest of them all and Lila is the lead" miss Abby says "why is Lila the lead when she just walked in here" Ashley says "because she has worked her butt off for a year to get on this team she earned the lead" I start to get upset "but are kids have been here on this team for a whole year training and now you give a lead to some little girl" Michelle says "your making my daughter cry so shut up Michelle" my mum says. Lilly give me a hug to make me feel better. "Lila are you alright" miss Abby asks. I nod "alright I'm gonna give the girls some time to get to know each other then I'll start with Lila's solo" miss Abby says as she dismisses the mothers.

"Lily I never knew you had a little sister" gianina says "yeah she stayed home last year during filming with my dad and brother" lils says "how about we all around and introduce are selves to Lila" Hannah says "okay I'll start hi Lila I'm pressley " "hi I'm Sarah" "hi I'm Hannah" "hi I'm gianina" "you know me already but again I'm elliana" "oh yeah Elli me and Lila used to play about on set filming season seven" I'm kinda of getting shy so I hide behind my sister "sorry she is really shy. Come on Lila these people aren't scary" I'm to shy so I just stay behind Lilly "aww it's okay Lilly I understand fully. I mean I was like her once. Wait I have an idea" she kneels Down to my level. "Hi Lila I'm Hannah, I love your bun do you want to come sit with me your sister can come you if you want" she puts her hand. I take her hand and we go and sit on the bench in the den. "Omg Hannah how did you do that, it normally takes a long time for Lila to get used to people" "well when I was younger my mum would do that with my to get me to get used to new people" after we sit and talk and I love all the girls, "hi girls could I take Lila-rose for her solo rehearsal and you guys are to go to either lyrical or contemporary" miss gianna says. I get a bit nervous "Lila it will be okay miss abby loves you okay" lily says she gives me a hug. So I take miss gianna's hand and we go in.