Reunion

I'm so excited cause today me mom and Lilly are fluting to LA to film the kids reunion. I've missed all the girls and can't wait to see them. We get up and I get changed into a black halter top with green cargos and my black and white low Jordan's. Lilly gets changed into a blue crop top and Blue joggers and wear her blue and white low Jordan's. After my mom just puts my just in a high ponytail. We then leave for the airport.
Our outfits ~

Once we arrive at the airport we check our bags in and go through security

Once we arrive at the airport we check our bags in and go through security. We have like half a hour til our gate opens so we go to Starbucks for breakfast. My mom gets a latte. Lilly gets a vanilla bean frappacino and I just get water. We all have croissants to eat as well. Then me and Lilly get some snacks for the plan. We then bored the plane and get our seats. On the plane I watch Annie live. I eat some chips on the plane and me and lily have a look at what dances we will be performing. Once we land we get our bags and go to our hotel. We check in and go to the room. It's huge me and Lilly are sharing a bedroom, it has two single beds and a bathroom to. My mom has a big bed to herself and a bath room To. It also has a small living area and kitchen.

After we go out for some lunch with Yolanda and elli. "ELLI" I say running up to her. "Hi Lila, I've missed you" she says. We chat as we walk to a restaurant. At the restaurant I have apple juice and sushi. It was really yummy. After lunch we both head back to our hotel rooms and get ready to head to the studio. We get in a taxi and it's only about 10 minutes away. Once we arrive we say hi to all the other girls and have a chat will we get our hair and make-up done. I get a little bit if make like mascara and lipgloss's. Then woman does my hair into two braids that lead into two buns with the rest down and curled. I love it.  After we get some photos before we start shooting.

We do our opening group dance before getting stools and Storting down with Jai (the host) I sit next to Jai and Lilly.

Jai - "hello everyone and welcome back to dance moms season 10 kids reunion. Now there is no drama here, just fun with these kiddos this season. Let's have a Look"

Presley - "ooo this will be fun"

They show a compilation of all are fun moment the season.

Gianina - "that was so cute guys"