rehearsals day one

lila-rose's pov ~
this morning i get up and make my bed. i then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then get changed. i get changed into my purple leotard and put my hair into a low bun. after i have some breakfast before getting my shoes on and heading to the studio.
my outfit and hair ~

once we arrive we get out the car and head into the studio

once we arrive we get out the car and head into the studio. we say hi to miss abby at the desk before me and lilly go into the den. we take of our shoes and head in to studio a and i sit on Presley's lap. "so guys, it's three weeks until nationals" Presley says "i know, it's flown by" sarah says. we chat a little bit more before Presley starts our warm-up. after warming up miss abby comes in to do the pyramid.
the pyramid ~

presley
lilliana savannah
lila-rose elliana sarah

"okay girls at the bottom of the pyramid is sarah. your solo lost, not good enough. next is elliana. your solo was second, i thought your solo was good, but lilly beat you. next is lila-rose and savannah. your duet won its was great and something different. next is lilliana. i thought your solo was amazing, you really showed your amazing ballet and technique. and on top is presley. i thought you really put a lot of emotion into your solo and you were good in the group dance to. okay this week we are going to drop the beat in zanesville, Ohio. we have three solos and a trio. now we are three weeks away from nationals so this is your moment to show me why you should have a solo at nationals. i am testing the three oldest members of the team. my first solo goes to savannah. it's lyrical called capsize. my next solo is going to sarah, it's acro called restless. my final solo is going to Presley, it's another contemporary solo called million.  my trio goes to elliana, lilliana and lila-rose. it's another lyrical trio called imagine. the group this week is musical theatre called yum yum. i'm going to start with savannahs solos and miss Gianna is going to start with sarah's solo. everyone else is dissmissed" miss abby says.

i'm nut learning anything until tomorrow so i have my first class of the day. i have contemporary class with elli and lilly. we do a combo to skinny love which is a great song for contemporary dance. after contemporary i have my vocal lessons. we work on some new songs and some old ones which show if my voice well. after my vocal lessons we all have our lunch/ school break. we all do our school then have lunch together. the girls that are doing solos tell us about what they have been doing, and we all talk about other things. after we have all done our school and had our lunch, we all have a acro class together. we do lots of new tricks and some group lifts aswell. after acro class we all get our shoes on and grab our dance bags and head home.