Rehearsals day one

This morning I wake up and make my bed. I then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then pick out my dance clothes and get changed. I choose my fuchsia lace crop top and briefs set. I really like it. I then go to my moms room and she does my hair. She does these huge Dutch braids then I have my breakfast. I have pancakes with fruit and apple juice. Then I put my shoes on and grab my dance bag then we leave.
My outfit and hair ~

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss gianna at the front desk then go into the den

Once we arrive at the studio we say hi to miss gianna at the front desk then go into the den. I take if my shoes and put my dance shoes on and go in for warm up. Hannah leads it then it's time for the pyramid. The pyramid ~~~~~

Lila-rose
Lilliana Hannah
Elliana sarah Presley gianina

"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is gianina. You were just in the group, you shined but not in a positive way. Next is Presley and Sarah. You guys were good, but you need to be great. Next is elliana. You weee great in the group and held it together. Next is Hannah and Lilliana. Your solos both won at beat the other team so well done. And back on top again we have lila-rose. Your solo was amazing and for your first tap solo it was so good. Well done. Okay this week I'm bringing in a new team member, or my I say a old member" miss Abby says. Then this girl walks, and all the other girls get really excited and go and hug her but I just stay back cause I'm a bit shy. They then come back and stand in the line. "Obviously I had to bring her back as soon as I could. I can tell you girls are excited that Savannah is back but I still have assignments to share. Lila-rose you won big last week, let's see if you can do it again. Your solo is jazz called big noise. My next solo goes to elliana. It's contemporary called laughing on the outside. My next solo goes to Savannah. It's lyrical called don't leave me. My last solo goes to Sarah. It's contemporary called the gate. I have two duets. My first duet goes to Lilliana and Presley. It's lyrical called war paint. My other duet goes to
Hannah and gianina. It's musical theatre called end of the line. The group is contemporary called just another number. We are going to fierce in Sewell, New Jersey. I want a win. I'm going to let the girls chat with Savannah for a bit then I will start with Lila-roses solo" miss Abby says.

The moms leave and we all sit down in a circle. "Sav, why are you back now. Why not just season" my big sister Lilly asks. "Well after what happened in season eight my mom didn't want to come back knowing elli and her mom were here but I was finally able to convince her to let me come back cause I need all you guys and dancing at the aldc" she says "I mean I hope there isn't any tension between us and I know that, are moms may fight but we can all get along as friends and no drama here" elli says. I kinda just sit quietly cause I don't really k is her so I just let all the older girls talk. "Lilly I didn't know you had a sister" Savannah says "that's exactly what all the girls said apart from elli. Well this is my little sister lila-rose, she is eight" Lilly says "hi Lila, it's so nice to meet you" sav says "hi" i say quietly "sorry she is a bit shy, but don't worry she will warm up to you like she did for all the other girls" liu says. After we talk for a bit more then miss baby come in and I start my solo.

"I'm so excited fur my solo this week. It's jazz one of my favourite styles and I'm so excited to learn and perform this solo" I say In my interview

"Okay lila for solo is jazz called big noise, cause she. I here the phrase big noise I think if you. Even though you are a very shy little girl once you get onstage you are like the centre of attention and that's what this solo is all about. Now this solo is really fast so you need to keep up. Okay let's star" miss Abby says. My solo is really fast but I know I'll be able to keep up with the timing and do great. After I have finished my solo rehearsals I have jazz class. We work on turns and jumps. I love turns, I could turn did days. And jumps are one of my weakness so I like getting to improve on them in jazz class. After jazz class I have a sooo lol private with miss baby to work on my solo this week. After my private I chill upstairs with the moms While Lilly has her solo private. After we both put are shoes on and head home.