26: Real

Back at Gwendolyn's place...

Omniscient
"OH! OH KARI!" Gwendolyn screamed feeling herself nearing as Akari stood with his back against the wall bouncing her on his dick. Gwendolyn wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she tossed her head back. As her breasts bounced in his face, he licked her pierced nipples. They were supposed to be sleeping but she'd woken up after feeling his hard-on press up against her ass while he'd been holding her.

"I- I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed as she bounced wildly. Akari's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he now struggled to hold her up. It wasn't because she was heavy to him but because he could feel his legs buckling beneath him from how good it felt. "AKARI!"

"Bounce on it. Mm. Shit." He grunted as he sucked on the middle of her neck, sinking his nails into her skin. "Cum on this dick like you know how baby."

"OH, GOD!" She screamed, bouncing harder.

Suddenly there was banging on the wall and Gwendolyn stopped bouncing as she and Akari looked in the direction it was coming from. "HEY! KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN IN THERE! SOME OF US HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING!" An angry neighbor yelled.

"AND SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO GIVE THAT WORK!" Akari yelled back and Gwendolyn giggled before her giggles turned into moaning when he started to bounce her on his dick again. It wasn't long before they'd both came at the same time. Like before, they cleaned themselves up and Akari had asked Gwendolyn to get dressed so they could go for a ride.

• •

Gwendolyn Shafer"I can't believe I let you drag me out of the house at this time of night

Gwendolyn Shafer
"I can't believe I let you drag me out of the house at this time of night. Babe, it's cold." I told him as he sat on the hood of his car with his arms wrapped around me as we stared out into the city. We'd parked on top of a hill and took in the sights of the beautiful lights. Damn. It was beautiful.

"I already gave you my jacket. Maybe you're anemic." He said.

"Fuck you." I smiled and I heard him laugh before he kissed the side of my face and squeezed me tighter. "It's one thing to sweat out my puff but it's another to drag me out when of the house, bring me up on a hill, and make me stand outside the car in this chilly weather."

"Okay." He unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Wait." I turned around watching as he headed to the driver's side. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you out of this chilly weather. Let's go."

"Kari be for real." I folded my arms.

"I am. Come on."

"Akari.." I sucked my teeth and shifted my weight from one leg to the other. "So we're just gonna leave? We were just being romantic and now we're gonna—"