11: Dreamer

Almost 2 weeks later...

Tuesday | 11:47 a.m.
November 20, 2012

Omniscient "Celeste—"

Omniscient
"Celeste—"

"Celeste nothing Uncle Rob. You're supposed to be my blood and you still have this nigga working for you. I just don't understand like..." She scrunched up her face as she looked across the street and saw Akari talking to a customer at the car wash. She was posted up against the business across the street from her uncle's car wash just so she'd be a certain amount of feet away from Akari. She'd called her uncle and asked him to meet her there so they could talk. Akari had spotted her but as long as she didn't come near him or say anything to him he was fine for the time being.

After her pulling up to Mykell's house, Akari had reported her for violating the restraining order and she'd been arrested. Celeste was to have no communication with Akari. That meant she couldn't do it herself, through other people, letters or mail, phone calls, gifts, or any other way. If she tried then all these ways were her violating the restraining order. It all fell under the "no contact" part of the restraining order. Since Celeste was arrested and charged with a crime she and Akari now had to go to court.

Thanksgiving was just two days away and instead of worrying about her family, she was bugging her uncle about firing her ex-boyfriend.

"I mean just look at him." She scoffed.

She couldn't get over the fact that not only had he moved on but that his new lady had stepped the way she had behind him. Celeste thought she could just pop up and do what she wanted to a man that didn't want her but she'd been in for a rude awakening when she did pop up this time. She was embarrassed that a video of her getting whooped was making its rounds on the internet. Even if she wanted to deny violating the restraining order she couldn't because the video showed her there around Akari.

"You really want that type of trash working for you?" She stood, dusting herself off as she stared up at her uncle. "Our family is successful. We have a good reputation. We have money. We—"

"Yet you're doing everything to ruin that good reputation. Don't preach to me, niece. I love you but I'm not your folks so I'm not gonna kiss your ass and be on your side especially when you're wrong. Money or no money I'm not looking down on anybody. Akari is a damn good worker and I'm not getting rid of him. Wrong is wrong and you're wrong." Robert told her and she scoffed again.

"Uncle Rob I— I can't believe you're taking his side. Everyone is only getting his side of things. What about me? What about what he did to me in our relationship? I already feel stupid for still loving him. I love him so much that I'm damn near losing my mind. I can't just turn this shit off so excuse me if I'm embarrassing the fucking family." She barged towards her car, upset that her uncle wouldn't take her side. He'd always been in his niece's corner when she was right but she was almost 30 years old and it was time to grow up and stop acting like a little ass girl.