25: Situationships

Almost 3 months later...

Wednesday | 7:03 p.m.
October 16, 2013

Omniscient "Oh! Ohhhh! Like that! Fuck me like that Kari! Don't stop!" Gwendolyn screamed as she lay on top of the table holding her bouncing breasts while Akari fucked her wildly with one of his hands wrapped around her throat

Omniscient
"Oh! Ohhhh! Like that! Fuck me like that Kari! Don't stop!" Gwendolyn screamed as she lay on top of the table holding her bouncing breasts while Akari fucked her wildly with one of his hands wrapped around her throat. "OH, GOD!" She gripped the sides of the table as her eyes shot open and she stared up at him. He wrapped his hands around her ankles and pushed her legs up as he slowed down the pace rotating his hips as he thrusted his dick in and out of her. The way the red and purple lights from the living room illuminated his body was art. He was a work of art.

"Fuck, baby." He grunted.

"Fuck me, baby." She moaned squeezing her breast as she lifted her head some and flicked her tongue back and forth against her own nipple. The sight of it made Akari's dick throb inside of her and that feeling made Gwendolyn's walls tighten around his dick.

"Oh shit." He moaned, tossing his head back. It had caught him so off guard that he had to stop for a second to regain his composure.

"Don't stop baby. I'm so close." Gwendolyn reached up and grabbed his chains. With his dick still inside of her, Akari started to rub her pussy. "Yesssss." She moaned, tugging on his chains.

"You gonna cum for me? Hm?" He brought his hand to his mouth and licked his thumb before placing it on her clit, rubbing vigorously. As he did so, he pulled out of her. Gwendolyn stared into his eyes with her mouth in the shape of an "O" but no sound would escape it. The moment Akari shoved his dick inside her she screamed so loud you'd think she was Mariah Carey.

Akari smirked and pulled out again as he continued to play with her clit. Then he shoved his dick in again.

"OH, GOD!" Gwendolyn pulled at her nipples. When Akari pulled out this time, he was in for a surprise. She squirted so hard and he lowered his head catching some in his mouth. As he held it in his mouth he looked down and slightly opened his mouth letting it drip onto her pussy and his dick.