Ch. 23 Filler

I hope y'all this "active" when there ain't no "drama" going on. I'm appalled AF.😭😭

• •

Omniscient
"What bitch? What the fuck you wanna do?" Celeste stepped back waiting for Gwendolyn to come outside. She'd beat her best friend's ass while she was drunk so she was a bit more confident sober. Celeste had always had a mouth on her knowing she wasn't a fighter. However, getting her ass whooped never stopped her from talking shit. After the last ass-whooping she'd gotten from Gwendolyn she'd started taking classes. She still wasn't the best fighter but she wouldn't just lay there and take an ass-whooping anymore either. Her days of calling for help were over.

"Celeste we didn't fucking come here for that!" Tina yelled, stepping in front of her. After Akari had sent them away they'd decided to get a motel room for the night so they could leave first thing in the morning. As they were returning to their motel from getting something to eat they were almost robbed. Thankfully they'd maced the guy and whooped his ass before getting into Celeste's car and racing back to the cabin.

They knew they were gambling by coming back as if they'd be welcomed with open arms but Celeste had had plans to apologize. She wouldn't have meant it but she and Tina were shaken up and felt they'd be safer in numbers tonight. The moment the door had opened and Gwendolyn had clowned her, the fake apology had gone out of the window. Celeste didn't like Gwendolyn even before she knew she and Akari were messing around. Now that she did know, her dislike for her only grew because whether she wanted to admit it or not Akari was the one who'd gotten away.

Everyone watched as Gwendolyn made her way outside and swung Tina out of the way who'd been trying to diffuse the situation. Tina landed on her ass as Gwendolyn swung on Celeste and she dodged the hit before swinging and catching Gwendolyn in the nose. Her head flew back. Gwendolyn touched her nose only to see the blood on her fingers.

"Aw hell nah!" Tre stepped outside. "Hit that hoe back!"

Celeste ran towards Gwendolyn and placed her thumbs on her eyes, trying to gouge her eyes out.

"You fucking bitch!" Gwendolyn wrapped her hands around her throat and squeezed as she started to shake her.

"Ah!" Celeste screamed, wrapping her hands around Gwendolyn's throat. The two stood there trying to strangle each other to death as Mykell, Tre, Donna, and Amerie watched. Tre pulled his phone out and recorded.

"Choke her ass G." He laughed, getting closer. "Choke that lil hoe down to the ground."

"Y'all not gonna break this shit up?!" Tina stood, dusting herself off as she looked to Akari's friends for help. Mykell had lit another blunt and was passing it to Donna and Amerie. They all ignored Tina. They shouldn't have come back if Tina was just going to cry wolf for her friend who'd told Gwendolyn to come outside.

Celeste removed one of her hands from Gwendolyn's neck and slapped her. Gwendolyn's grip loosened around Celeste's neck as she stared at Celeste in shock before she slapped her back. By then the women had let each other go and were both coughing uncontrollably as they placed their hands on their knees.

"Okay, that's enough!" Tina rushed to Celeste's side and grabbed her arm. "Let's fucking go. We didn't come here for this shit."

"Looks like you did." Tre instigated. "Y'all done?" He put the camera on Gwendolyn. "Y'all tired?" He then turned it on Celeste.

"This nigga is something else." Mykell laughed. "Bro really playing a referee and the cameraman from Maury."

Tre looked at Mykell and laughed. "Fuck you. I'm trying to see what they doing. So wassup?" He asked the women again.