143

~ Third Person POV ~

~ In the Moon Realm ~

"Queen Selena, it was impulsive to send Cyrus into the supernatural world," the Guardian Angel spoke up, bowing his head while speaking in a low tone.

"Then what do you suggest, Angel?" the Moon Goddess asked calmly, her gaze fixed on the peculiar screen displaying events unfolding in the supernatural world.

"The Princess could have perished if that spell had struck her and her mate. Nonetheless, Cyrus should accompany Princess Amaris on this mission. This is the optimal opportunity to reveal Cyrus and help her recollect her past and her mission," Queen Selena said composedly, her fingers conjuring orbs of magic as wolf pups played near her legs, emitting gentle coos.

"But Mother, isn't it too hasty? Everything is progressing swiftly, and the Princess might struggle with the abrupt revelation of the truth," the Angel spoke again, his words hurried as if driven by a sense of urgency.

"Allow me to jog your memory about Lucifer, angel," Queen Selena remarked, her lips curving into a smile that failed to reach her eyes. She rose gracefully from her seat. With a flourish, she presented what appeared to be an ornate mirror, reminiscent of a television screen.

"Lucifer has surpassed us in every aspect. He became aware of Amaris and Angelina being sent to the supernatural world. He had been guarding Amaris since she was only 1 year old, a fact I recently discovered since someone chose not to inform me," Queen Selena continued, her smile retaining its sharpness as she looked at the angel, creating an even fiercer appearance. 

"Lucifer escalated the process of creating the Black Army, making it even more intense. He gathered herbs and dark witches to weaken Amaris, all in an attempt to marry her. He took the lives of many children of mine, all to pursue his desire for power and control over us and the world. He mercilessly slaughtered innocent dragons, turning baby dragons into his puppets. Despite being an Angel, Lucifer disregarded the rules that govern Angels," Queen Selena's voice grew more intense as she spoke.

"To make matters worse, he attempted to extinguish Amaris' spirits during her last missions, repeatedly meddling with the threads of fate. Elsa, the water bender of Amaris, suffered greatly due to his actions," Queen Selena continued.

"But Mother, are you not being biased? Just because he committed those acts with the Princess doesn't necessarily warrant punishing him to the extent of executing his soul. Let's not forget that Lucifer was the one who took care of the Princess," the Angel chimed in, defending Lucifer.

"Yes, Lucifer may have played a role in caring for Amaris at some point, but his intentions were never truly altruistic. Evey time Lucifer came to this realm he consumed the celestial energy of Amaris; hope you didn't forget that. He manipulated and twisted her vulnerability to further his own sinister agenda." The Angel met the Queen's gaze with a mixture of empathy and defiance. 

"Mother, I'm not saying that what he did was right. I agree that his actions were questionable, even heinous. But we've seen redemption happen before. If there's a chance for him to change, to mend his ways, shouldn't we explore that?"

"Ah, redemption," she mused, her gaze piercing through the ornate mirror as if trying to glimpse the very fabric of fate.

"Redemption is a noble concept, but it requires true remorse and a sincere desire to change. Lucifer's heart has been consumed by his thirst for power. Each of his actions was a deliberate step on the path of darkness. Can you honestly say you see a glimmer of remorse in his eyes?"