132

~ Flashback ~

~ Flashback ~

The moon bathed the mountaintop in ethereal light, casting long shadows upon the jagged cliffs that surrounded Amaris. She stood poised on the edge, her silvery hair dancing in the gentle breeze that whispered through the night. Her dress, a flowing garment woven with starlight, billowed around her as if in perfect harmony with the air itself.

Amaris raised her hands, palms upturned, and closed her eyes. Her breath slowed, and the spirits within her stirred, ready to lend their power to her practice. The first to emerge was Snow, the spirit of the wolf. Her presence enveloped her, her icy essence intertwining with her own.

"Feel the strength coursing through you, Amaris," Snow whispered in her mind, her voice carrying the wisdom of ancient forests.

 "Let it flow from your core and into your magic."

Amaris nodded, her eyes still closed, and concentrated on channeling her power. Magic crackled in the air around her, sparks dancing and intertwining like luminous fireflies. She extended her hand, and a shimmering blade materialized, forged with the essence of her own magic and the aid of the spirits.

Ruby, the spirit of the vampire, emerged next, her presence exuding a seductive allure. Her velvet voice resonated within Amaris' thoughts, tinged with a hint of mischief. 

"Do not underestimate the shadows, dear Amaris," Ruby purred. 

"They are your allies, and when wielded correctly, they will be your strength."

With Ruby's guidance, Amaris began to move, her sword slicing through the air with grace and precision. Shadows swirled around her, merging with her form, as if she and the night were one. The sword seemed to drip with magical essence, leaving trails of iridescent light in its wake.

Phoebe, the spirit of the witch, materialized last, her presence marked by an air of ancient knowledge and arcane secrets.

 "Let the elements be your guide, Amaris," Phoebe advised, her voice carrying the weight of forgotten spells. 

"Harness their power, and they shall heed your call."

Amaris opened her eyes, a glint of determination shining within them. She extended her hand once more, and a tempest formed in the night sky. Thunder rumbled, and lightning crackled across the horizon, drawn to Amaris' command. She channeled the raw energy, feeling the electric surge course through her veins.

As Amaris continued her practice, the spirits' words of guidance melded together, creating a symphony of wisdom within her mind. The air played with her dress, sweeping it elegantly around her figure, while her silver hair shimmered and danced in the moonlight.