13

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" Ari that boy was so mean to my bench mate, and the mean teacher didn't punish that boy and she continued to explain her class " Angelina shared her day grumping.

" And what were you doing at that time " I asked her while accelerating the car.

" Hehe I was about to ditch the class " said Angel while nervously laughing.

" You should have helped your bench mate right there instead of trying to escape your class " I said her giving a mommy look.

" But I hate her " Angelina said while pouting.

" Even though you hate her you should help her, Okay? " I said her gently.

" Okay " she said while sighing with a slight pout on her face.

" Why did you tried to ditch the class " I asked her while raising my eyebrows.

" It was Math subject " she said while groaning.

" Then that was worth a try " I said her, and she laughed out loudly.

" Angel " I called out.

" Yes Ari " She answered while playing games in my phone.

" I have some work to do in the company and it's still early to go to home so will you accompany me in the office. " I asked her while stopping the car, traffic is driving me crazy dude.

" Ok " she said, and I waited for the traffic to get cleared. And after 20 mins we arrived at my company. I parked my car and walked out of the car while helping Angel. I gently closed the car door.

" Ready? " I asked her while intervening my hands with her while holding her school bag with other.

" Yes " she said lazily, and I just shook my head. This girl got some habits from me.

I walked out of the parking lot and walked towards the entrance of my company the guards bowed me when they saw me and cleared the crowd who maybe came to an interview.

Some guards followed me while others stayed back and doing their works, my staff wished me while I walked towards the private lift.

" Ari " Called out Angel.

" Yes Angel " I replied to her gently.

" Why were they shivering " She asked while pointing towards the staff who stood while bowing their heads.

" Maybe they are cold " I said her while turning.