92

Samuel Zane Carson Pov: -

As I made my way towards the meeting room, with Spade trailing closely behind me, I couldn't help but think of her - the woman who had been occupying my thoughts. I am consumed by my infatuation with her. Every moment spent away from her is filled with thoughts of her and a longing to be by her side once again. I am addicted to the sensation of her lips on mine and the sound of her moans when I kiss her with passion. My desire for her consumes me and I cannot resist the urge to touch her, to feel her body pressed against mine.

I am consumed by her presence, from the way she holds herself with grace and strength, to the way she pouts in her sleep and scrunches her nose when I playfully tease her. She is my addiction, my fixation, and my obsession. I cannot imagine my life without her, and the thought of anyone else touching her sends a surge of jealousy and possessiveness through me.

I am driven by a need to control and possess her, to be the sole source of her pleasure and to feel her submission to my every touch. My obsession with her extends beyond physical desire, and I find myself completely captivated by her mind and her spirit. I want to know every part of her, to understand her on a deeper level and to be her everything.

The sight of her perky breasts pressed against my chest, the feel of her ass, which is like a stress ball, only serve to fuel my obsession. I am constantly seeking out these sensations and the sound of her moans, unable to resist the hold she has over me. I am caught in a cycle of madness and desire, unable to break free from the grip of my mate.

I am willing to do anything to protect her, to keep her safe, and to make her mine forever. She is my everything, my world, my obsession, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am consumed by the idea of her, of being with her and of possessing her. In the end, all that matters is that she's mine and I'm hers. I'll do anything to protect her, to keep her safe, and to make her mine forever. She's my everything, my world, my obsession, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My boots echoed through the silent corridor, and as I approached the meeting room, the guards respectfully nodded and opened the door for me.

All the alphas from all over the world had come seeking my protection, and I walked into the room with an air of confidence and power. Every eye was upon me as I made my way towards my magnificent chair, and as I did, every alpha in the room stood up with their heads lowered in respect. I walked with my head held high, my stature exuding an intimidating and controlling presence. As I approached my chair, I could sense the aura of fear and respect emitting from me. I sat down on my chair, crossing my legs with ease, and Spade stood beside me, a silent sentinel.

" You may have your seat, " I said with authority, as I looked down at the file in front of me, ready to take control of the meeting.