114

Third person Pov: -

" Damon, don't be silly! " 4-year-old Meera said with her missing teeth as she watched him make faces.

" Meera, don't talk with that boy! " 5-year-old Damon said while dragging her away from the playground with a scowl.

" Damon, Samuel is bullying me! " 10-year-old Meera said, pointing at Samuel, who had just hit her on the head.

" Meera, aren't you looking like a devil today? " Damon said on prom day while kissing her forehead.

" Damon, I found a crush! " 19-year-old Meera said, blushing crazily.

" Meera, I found my mate! " Damon said, beaming with joy and about to reveal the secret.

" Dammit, Damon! How could you kill him? " Meera's teary eyes stared up at him in disbelief, anger flashing across her features.

" I don't care if he's your fucking crush or not! You're mine, and I'll kill anyone who tries to get in your pants! " Damon growled; his possessiveness palpable as he pulled her closer to him.

" I hate you! I'm leaving, far away from you where you can't reach me! " Meera yelled, struggling against his grip.

" Now, now, let's not say things we'll regret, " Damon smirked, his grip tightening on her.

" I'd like to see you try to get away from me. " The next thing Meera knew, she was pinned beneath him, screaming as he sank his fangs into her neck.

" Meera, wake up! I'm sorry, I'll never bully you again. This time, I'll stand by you when Spade is against you. Please come back to me! " Damon cried, his arms wrapped tightly around her still body.

" Dammit, Damon, she'll wake up tomorrow. Don't drink so much! " Dexter admonished, dragging him away from the bottle and Meera's unconscious form.

" You pigheaded asshole! How could you bite me like that? That fucking hurt! " Meera screamed, throwing a tantrum as soon as she woke up and holding her shoulders in pain. Damon was on his knees in front of her, grinning widely as if he had accomplished something, while Dexter hit him on the head and Kings laughed at them.

" Meera, you're fucking my girl! " Damon yelled, causing Meera to blush furiously in front of the paparazzi.

" Damon, I just won the award for Best Fashion Designer! " Meera squealed through the phone, but Damon hissed at her and covered his ears.

" I'm tired, Dammy! " Meera whined with her eyes closed, as Damon admired her naked body under the fur blanket and massaged her legs, causing her to hum in satisfaction.

" Dammy! " Meera called out while Damon hummed.

" What are mates? " Meera inquired innocently, causing Damon's expression to shift from one of amusement to one of surprise.

" Mates in werewolf life are not just a mere bond between two individuals, but a deep, magical connection that goes beyond human understanding. When two werewolves find their mate, it's as if the world around them fades away, and all that's left is the warmth and comfort of their partner's embrace. Their love is a powerful force, capable of conquering any obstacle that comes their way. It's in the way they look at each other, the way their eyes sparkle with love and admiration, the way their hearts beat as one.

Their bond is unbreakable, and they know that no matter what happens, they will always have each other. It's a beautiful thing, to have a mate in werewolf life, and those who are lucky enough to find it are truly blessed. " Damon said with a smile on his face while massaging her legs.

Meera looked at Damon with a sad pout and asked, " Then do you have someone like that? "

" I will tell you when the right time comes! " Damon said, hovering over her before slamming his lips onto hers.

" Meera, call me once you reach home, got it? " Damon said sternly.

" Damon is literally tracking your phone, Meera! Get away from him before he becomes obsessed with you! " Spade chimed in with a snicker, earning a death glare from Damon.

" You should be careful, Meera. This isn't our pack where you can freely roam around. It's the human world, and all those humans are monsters! " Damon warned, his voice laced with a growl.

" I was waiting for him to say those pretty three words, but every time I expected him to, he just tried to distract me. And let's not forget about his controlling nature. " Meera couldn't wait to see Damon, even though she was frustrated with him.

" Anyway, in two hours I'll be near him, " she said to herself.

" I missed him so much, and as soon as I see him, I'm going to kick him right in his shin! No, wait, I can't do that. Our future generation will be in trouble. But I have many things to do! " She thought with an evil grin.

A sudden blast caused the accident, and now she lay in a pool of blood while looking at Amelia, tears streaming down her face. She mustered all the strength she had left and whispered,

" I-I love you Damon... "

" She is alive! " A hoarse voice said.

" Shall we start? " The same hoarse voice said.

As her physical body lay lifeless, Meera's soul began to stir. Slowly, it lifted out of her body and rose into the air, as if being lifted by an invisible force. For a moment, Meera felt weightless and free, as if all of the worries and pains of her physical body had disappeared. She looked down at her body, lying on the bed, and felt a pang of sadness.

Meera's soul floated in confusion, trying to make sense of what she had just witnessed. As she looked around, she saw the men in white coats continuing their strange ritual, seemingly unaware of her presence. She tried to speak, but no sound came out. Panic set in as she realized that she was trapped in a glass bottle, unable to communicate or escape. She banged on the walls of the bottle with all her might, but it was no use. She was trapped.

Suddenly, Meera's attention was drawn back to her body, where she saw her own form turn towards her. It was as if her body could see her ghostly presence, and Meera felt a chill run down her spine.

" She saw everything, and I guess it's better to remove her memories! " Her own body said, as if discussing her fate with the men in white coats.

Meera's soul thrashed wildly, trying to break free from the bottle and stop the men from erasing her memories. But it was too late. The men approached her, their hands wrapped in black smoke, and the last thing she remembered was the smoke hitting her. Everything went black, and Meera's soul was plunged into a void of nothingness.

 Everything went black, and Meera's soul was plunged into a void of nothingness