74

Amaris Laurier Pov: -

" Now I am sure as hell regretting accepting your offer to fight with the stranger. " I said while pouring the tea in mine and his cup, my ring started to light up again and I tried to hide it from him.

" But I am having a serious doubt. " He said while leaning on the counter watching me filtering the tea before pouring it.

" And what is that? " I told him before dusting my hands and removing the apron off me.

" Why did you choose to argue with her when there were 10 other people present there? " He asked me with a pointed glare.

" I was originally planning to only fight with you at the end as per our agreement, but her demeanor and attitude towards me made me reconsider. I didn't like the way she spoke to me and didn't get good vibes from her. Here is your cup of tea. " I said while handing him his cup and watching as he took a casual sip of his tea.

" Now will you tell me the real reason for asking me to fight with a stranger, and why the hell did you support her? " I asked him turning away from him as my eyes became Goldish Orange color as Snow started to get jealous and angry.

When I heard no answer from him, I turned to him and flinched when he stared at me like that, he became statue and then I saw his eyes color which went from blue to black. His face hardened as I saw his face which twitched as the sweat drops formed on his forehead.

The cup in his hand fell down before his eye color changed to normal, I kept my cup on the counter as I moved near him, he looked up at me and said,

" Let's go! "

Third person Pov: -

The demon king sat atop his throne, a dark and ominous figure amidst the shadows of his throne room. His eyes were fixed upon a magical portal that hovered before him, through which he could see his countless slaves working tirelessly under his control. The slaves were a motley crew, comprising of werewolves, humans, elves, witches and other races that had been enslaved by the demon king and his minions.

He played softly with the wine glass as he saw them, his ears twitched as he heard the familiar footsteps which were coming from the entrance of this room. His loyal worker came, or you could say that he is his Pa.

" Good evening, Your Highness, " His Pa said as he bowed before the demon king, who sat on his throne and played with his wine glass, taking occasional sips.

" Your Highness, as we had previously discussed, I sent some of our men through the mountain disguised as their guards. The guards in that area have been significantly reduced in number and their strength has decreased. After a week of searching, we were able to locate the water where your sister - "

" Don't you dare! " The demon king growled, snapping his fingers and causing dark magic to injure his Pa's knees.

" I apologize, your highness! " The Pa said as he stood on his feet's again with so much difficulty.

" I bought the spiritual water from where the Moon goddess has restored it in the mountain. We already found the place where Snow has died. It's time to wake the souls who are standing there as the statues for centuries. Its time, my Lord! " Despite the severe beating he had received, the Pa remained devoted to the demon King, though the reason for his loyalty was unknown.

The demon king let out a cackling laugh as he stood up and clutched his stomach. The sound of his dark laughter echoed through the miles, causing the slaves to tremble with fear. They knew that whenever the demon king laughed like this, it meant that war was coming.

Centuries ago, such a laugh had led to the death of the demon king's own sister. Now, as the demon king laughed once again, the supernatural world braced itself for another destructive war. It was a time of caution, as the slightest misstep could lead to ruin. The darkness seemed to close in all around, as the forces of evil gathered for battle.

Its time are you ready?