60

Third person Pov: -

Alpha Samuel is an enigmatic figure of mystery and intrigue. He is sitting on a couch wearing a traditional Korean hanbok, with a stoic face that never seems to change. Alpha Samuel's presence is captivating. He has a calming aura about him and appears to be in a world of his own. His gaze is unwavering, and his demeanor is peaceful, yet there is something powerful about him that can't be ignored. He sits there quietly, but his presence is commanding.

The Omegas who were always playful are now gazing the floor with their shivering body who tried to do their work quickly before moving away from here. His aura is so powerful that they can't even lift their head.

There is something special about Alpha Samuel that people can't quite put their finger on even though they knew and saw him growing up from his childhood. His presence is something that is both captivating and mysterious, and his stoic face is one that people find themselves drawn to. He is a unique individual whose presence is both calming and mysterious, and he is sure to remain a fixture in the area for years to come.

This is the outlook of him from the outside but what is he feeling from inside? His face stoic and his body tense, though his heart was pounding in his chest and his fists were clenched tightly by his sides. He was fuming with anger, but he kept his cool, determined to not show a single sign of his emotions. He wanted to reach out and make things right, but he felt like he was stuck in a mental prison of his own making. He sighed softly as he shook his head, pushing the thoughts away for now.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of footsteps coming from the upstairs, he heard the tinkling sound of a set of anklets, followed by a girlish giggle. He looked up to the stairs and saw Luna Amaris coming down them, followed by a group of Omegas. He was gazing intensely at his Luna Amaris, who was wearing a beautiful hanbok. She looked stunning and he felt his heart swell with love for her.

Samuel felt his heart skip a beat as he saw her descend the stairs. Her hanbok, a traditional Korean outfit, fit her like a glove, as if it had been made just for her. Her jet-black hair was pulled back, emphasizing her delicate features. Her lips were painted a deep red, and her eyes sparkled like stars.

But what really caught his attention was the sound of her anklets. With each step she took, the sound of the metal bells tinkled in his ears and created an almost magical atmosphere. He felt as if he had been transported to a world where only the two of them existed.

His gaze followed her every move, admiring the way her hair cascaded down her back, the way her eyes sparkled with laughter, and the way her lips curved into a smile. He wanted to join in the conversation, to laugh with her, but he found himself rooted to the spot, unable to do anything but watch silently.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked up and saw him. He felt a spark of electricity between them, and their eyes locked in a deep gaze. The moment felt like it could have lasted forever. They were both so in the moment that it felt like time had frozen. They were staring at each other as if their souls were speaking to one another.

The Omegas were still talking among themselves, and Luna Amaris was looking at him with an unreadable expression. He couldn't help but feel like she was trying to tell him something, but he couldn't quite understand what it was. He wanted to ask her, but he was afraid that it would only make things worse. He sighed softly and looked away, not wanting to make the situation any more awkward than it already was.

The Omegas eventually said their goodbyes and left, leaving Samuel and Luna Amaris alone in the living room. He wanted to say something, but he was scared that the words would come out wrong. He wanted to apologize, but he was afraid that it would sound like an excuse. He wanted to make things right, but he felt like he was stuck in a moment that he couldn't escape.

He looked at Luna Amaris, hoping that she would understand what he was trying to say without him having to say it. He wanted her to know that he was sorry and that he was willing to do whatever it took to make things right. He wanted her to know that he loved her and that he would never do anything to hurt her again. But all he could do was sit there and stare at her, hoping that somehow his feelings would be conveyed.

Their moment was disturbed when someone cleared their throat.