57

Amaris Laurier Pov: -

" What is happening here? "

I recognized his voice, but my forms were adamant to kill her. We never tolerated when someone disrespect our kind. My eyes were becoming orange indicating that Snow is in the control. Her eyes were rolling back as she tried to get away from my hold. My claws were digging in her skin making her neck area reddish.

" You shouldn't have said that you bloody human! " I said while bumping her head on the wall while she winced as tears streamed down on her face. As she was about to close her eyes, a hand gripped mine and I looked at the owner of the hand as my eyes met with his intense glare.

" Leave her Amaris! " He said with his stern voice. His grip on me was tightening as seconds passed by, it was not affecting me but the look he was giving me made a lump in my throat. I gritted my jaw while looking at him.

But his eyes were still looking at me with that same harsh look. I loosened my hand releasing her neck while she came out of my hold and clutched her neck gently as she coughed out while crouching down with the wall supporting her back.

My hand was still in his hold, he removed his hand as he averted his gaze from me to her. And then he went to her and crouched down and looked at her before placing his hand on her jaw before turning her neck and inspecting her while she was wincing and looking lifeless in his hold.

I dig my claws into my skin which were still out as I was still busy in looking at my mate with my blank face. I slowly started to back away from my place as my eyes never left him. He snapped his finger as a guard came out while bowing at him.

" Take her to the guest room and ask Dexter to treat her, asap! " He said while standing up from his place while the guard squat down and kept his arms around her before lifting her in bridal style. Her hair covered her face as her eyes met mine.

She gave me a smirk while the guard took her away from here. I turned away from her and walked away from there. I started to walk down the stairs as I stopped my tears which were ready to explode from my eyes. His eyes which glared me is still in my mind.

I tried to shake it off but it's not working, I so badly wanted to cry my eyes out, but I managed to not do it and without even my realization I started to walk fast. My heart was beating fast while my forms became silent. No murmurs in my head, nor any disturbance in my head. For the first time I am disturbed about it.

Ruby who was the naughtiest among us was also silent, and Crystal who always balanced out our emotions is now battling herself. I don't know where I was going but my legs didn't stop and supported me taking me wherever it wants to go. I came out of the pack house and the guards bowed me covering their confused looks which passed their face.

They didn't question me nor stopped me while I walked out of the house as the wind blew on me making me inhale the natures breathe greedily. I walked until my legs gave up, I came out of the delusion which I was living in and looked around my surroundings. I came into the clearing as I was surrounded with peace, and the nature. I sighed before sitting on a huge rock. I took some pebbles and started to throw it in the lake as the fishes in the lake has scattered around. I sighed as I sat in the silence which surrounded me.

I am not sad. I am just enjoying the peace around me. I never liked the calm atmosphere since I was a kid. I like to be around somewhere where I am covered with happiness and bubbliness. I liked to do naughty things just as a kid. But I suppressed my inner child as no one is bothered about me. Not my parents, not my friends, not my mate. And that's how I learned to find a peace in the silence.

I am possessive about my things and my people. And I get offended easily. I had many dreams about my mate being a low creature so we could enjoy by being with each other without anyone's interference and having a less social life without being in a public attention. But I never thought someone, an alpha to be my mate.

And not only Alpha but the Alpha of the werewolves, if I am his Luna then I should be displayed in the Public getting much attention. And I fear revealing my identity to this world. I don't want our creatures getting hurt by me.

I was out of my daze when I heard some sounds around me, the bushes around me rustled making me startle. I didn't move nor turned around as to not give a signal to my attacker. I closed my eyes and used Bella powers. Even though Bella is not in the mood to use her powers she did it reluctantly.

The sounds of the bushes were getting louder as the time passed by, but I didn't move from my place. I was waiting for my attacker to come forward so I can release Ruby's soul. There is still a week which is left to her until she drinks her energy blood drink, but she will be more than happy to drink before the deadline.

The scent which is coming from my intruder is also a bit familiar making a frown to sit up on my face. And then I heard a familiar gruff voice calling me,

" Luna! "