63

Samuel Zane Carson: -

For every reaction of mine there is a history behind it. And if she, " Meera " was a normal human it wouldn't even take a minute to snap her neck and throw her to the wild wolfs. She is important for the time being and that's the reason I didn't let my Luna to have her as her prey.

For a fact I can guarantee you that she is not the real Meera. The real Meera was a close friend of mine. We were classmates throughout my schooling. Meera was adopted by our pack as her human mother placed her on the boundary of our pack and killed herself because of her wolf mate who was not loyal to her. No one used to talk to her and made fun of her so from then on, we, kings started to help her from her bullies and gradually we became great friends.

My father was the alpha at that time, so he gave her the shelter she needed throughout her life. Rosie and Meera were like real sisters who are like each other's back. Everything was going on very well, but then she wanted to go to human world to achieve her goal. And we trusted her and sent her to the human world as we kept some secret guards around her. Most of the time Damon was the one who went to her house which is my penthouse and guarded her.

They are very close, don't know when they became like that, but they are great friends, everyone believes like that, but they had a different story, I guess. Just a guessing.

Her hard work paid her as she became a great fashion designer and beautician. She occasionally comes to the pack if we have some parties or any functions. Each clothes which we are wearing was designed by her. She used to become a stylist for us and found happiness when they tell themselves as they are beautiful.

She was a great person to be honest, always kind and understanding. One of the gentlest souls I have ever met. And she was so excited to meet my Luna.

But her destiny end there only without much happiness in her life.

Damon went to the penthouse after being here for a week, she was not there, and he wait for her but didn't find her. He enquired with her colleagues, and we even started searching for her throughout the human world and also supernatural world but didn't find her. We gave up on her after searching for her from the past year.

And recently Damon went to her office and was quite surprised when he saw her there. And when he went near her, he said that her scent was changed, we werewolves have sensitive senses, and we remember each and every fucking thing if it comes under the folder of family. That was when we started to get doubt on that girl who is acting like Meera.

And our second doubt has raised on her when she said she spent her whole year in India with her " father "

And that's where she fucked up. My father has already killed Meera's father when she was born because of betraying his pack and mate, but none know this because Meera's father is a member of council who did many good works for the welfare of werewolves, so killing him in the public is a problematic situation. So, to not disturb anyone peace my father tortured him before killing him. Everyone thinks that Meera's father has retired and living in India.

That's why some says, do something with perfection until that perfection gets tired of you.

Damon said that she was always asking about coming to the pack. And finally for this event I said Damon to inform her that she can come here. And I was quite surprised when I got a foul scent from her.

And sniffing her scent for a second made me wanted to puke. Her act was just as Meera, her style of eating, style of her fashion sense and everything. But she diged her own grave when she entered my cabin. My cabin is filled with the scent of Jasmine flowers, Meera is allergic to Jasmine while I am obsessed with it. Meera never enters my cabin because of that as my cabin is filled with that scent, it doesn't matter how much time I clean.

Damon and Meera are so close in the past that no one would get a chance to talk with them they will be in their own world, but as soon as she entered my cabin, she came towards me and wanted to talk to me. Damon maintained his cool but from his mind linking we can feel his rage. He has his doubt on this girl. And he is not going to leave her until he kills her.

I wanted to know many things from her, who has sent her here? Why did she kill the actual real Meera and came here with her recently done plastic face of Meera? Many questions which are not answered but I am sure as hell that I will dig up this world to find the ultimate truth.