Introduction

Amaris Laurier Forms / Spirits: - 

Wolf: - Snow. 

- > Snow is a pretty chill wolf, but also a naughty wolf, she likes to sleep and if anyone disturbs her ready to accept your death.

Vampire: - Ruby.

- > Ruby is the playful one, she likes the blood very much. Compared to her forms Ruby is the weakest form but remember she can snap your neck in a flick of the finger. Her humanity mode is always off, and she doesn't take a shit from anyone. So, be careful.

Demon: - Bella.

- > Bella is the Queen of the Demon world. Once upon a time she was the grim ripper in the hell, and now she is the strongest demon which existed in this world. Really? She is always calm & composed even though she is a demon. 

Angel: - Crystal.

- > Crystal is a pure form comparing with another forms of Amaris. She is a gentle angel who always likes to ensure the safety of her people. Before she became a spirit of Amaris, she was the most innocent angel, but after becoming the spirit of Amaris she doesn't know how she is going to protect her sanity because of the spirits who always likes to test her patience.

Witch: - Phoebe.

- > Phoebe is the wicked witch you will ever meet. Her smile is enough for you to pee in your pants. She is also the playful & naughty one who likes to provoke someone. She likes to take control of Amaris body whenever she gets the chance.

Water bender / Ice Queen: - Elsa.

- > Elsa is the calm spirit. She doesn't like to display her magic to anyone so Amaris can be safe, because Elsa is the only water bender who is alive on this planet. She and Crystal are the one who discipline their spirits and force them to meditate.

* Her forms are dangerous and only her mate can tame and scare them without even speaking a word, his mere glance was enough to make them submit but Amaris is a different topic, so sometimes her spirits like to take control of her body.

Samuel Zane Carson Spirits / forms: -

Wolf: - Blake.

- > Blake is waiting for his mate for forever. He has the calm personality but can be deadly when needed. Samuel is the short tempered one, so Blake is the one who calms him. He can be naughty with Samuel. And likes to be with his mate all the time when she is found. 

*******

Hey guys in this story, it will be explained as how Amaris got these many forms. So, chill with the music and enjoy this story.

I purple you all 💜