Chapter 3 Oops

I slowly turn and see a man " Is there a problem sir we are on our way?" Mam ,what were you doing with my son?  I happened to be in the woods with my husband,and he walked up to us so I suggested he get back home and we helped him I didn't want to upset the villagers so I left him at the entrance !"

" Mam ,he has been lost for a week!" Yes ,he was near the Saratoga battle ground I crash landed in front of your cousin here and took this horse who I traded a gemstone for to get away from gunfire so anyway my husband  Nen Bo found me and when we left we found him so yes!

Cousin? What are you talking about? " Oops, oh shit!" I slap my hand over my mouth "Just  eh forget, what you heard and be friends fellas!"  Nen Bo, it's time to split ! "Mate just tell them!" I might mess up history Nen! " So bring them into the harem!" I gulped and blushed while this red haired Oni grins " You rascal!" He chuckled.

I look at the guy with a mohawk and tribal wears " You are Ian Murray right?" Yes! He looks at me skeptically " Well you know your Aunt Claire, I am like her kind of and um she your Uncle  Jaimie or William's family at Helwater, would not want me to say anything!" And ,before you ask none of them know me!

" You ken the stones?" Yes ,but I didn't come through them !  " Just tell your Aunt her 1945 is like  my 2023!" No, lass come tell her yourself! "Are you going to the camp or is she here?" 

It might  be better for you both if we stay in a spot near and you bring your Aunt and Uncle! " Just follow! I look at Nen Bo and he grins,  and William is mostly puzzled I thought " What should I do I guess I have to tell her and we need to go back and sort out my suitors situation!"  I mentally sigh as Nen rubs my back while we walk.

We came to a tree " Wait here!" Ian looks at us as I sit in Nen's lap by the tree William dismounted and stretched his legs " You may as well sit a while too!" He sat after he tied his new horse .

There was a bit of silence and deep thought " So how did you become the Oni king?" I fought ,the enemy armies and absorbed there power so there strength become my own!

" So you ate them?" No human, I absorbed there abilities through there spirit after death! " It's not as bad as it sounds,William they can still manifest into the physical world but he has to allow it! Nen chuckled.

Then I hear footsteps stepping on leaves through the trees as the three come over we stand " Hello I never, in a million years thought I'd be meeting either of you!" So Claire ,my name is Jessica from the  year 2023 and your from 1945 and um I am sorry to both of you I let it slip by accident earlier!

Whatever do you mean lass? "Well Mr Frazer, Ian asked me what I was doing with his son so I explained he came to me and  Nen Bo in the forest so we helped him get back from the Saratoga battle field and I kinda let it slip they are  cousins!"

He turned white as a ghost " Hey man don't pass out in front of William you'll scare him!" Aren't you fathers friend? " William ,I know I am different but would you calmly listen to everything I say first?" Keep ,your mouth shut lassy!

"Alright Mr Frazer but ,I want you to know even if I did tell him he could join our family if he wanted and be protected in yokai realm!"

You mean, to say a Japanese demon home? "Well yes Claire I am human, but Nen Bo is king of the Oni Clan!" How ,could a demon protect him? Jamie is visibly upset.

"If he became my mate, my husband he would gain knowledge and abilities or, Isu could  wipe that part of his memory!" He sat in silence " I refuse to be manipulated by a crazy woman!" I am not trying to force you into anything I am just trying to help you live freely with the knowledge and safety you deserve! Since, I accidentally let it slip I owe you that!