Chapter 55 Missed

I blushed, looking up at this guy who clearly enjoyed the show "ahem flag pole"and our clothes are scattered. Thane pulls out as he stands putting his pants and boots on his friend smirks ogling me he slaps the back of his shoulder slightly as his friend chuckled " She ,is a beautiful creature!"

I took ,this opportunity to quickly dress I walk behind them " Okay, I'm dressed!" Thane,pulls me to his side. " From which house do you  come?" Umm , I am a decendant of Beast Diety ,but I am also human!

Really? Oh, how fun!  He mused " So ,which house are you from?" I am Rys of the gods cupid clan! " Oh, Okay! " I giggled  " I ,never thought I'd meet a cupid in person!"

Rys of the god's Cupid Clan

We ,continued our walk back while Thane, and Rys were having a silent exchange

We ,continued our walk back while Thane, and Rys were having a silent exchange. I try to to put the other events to the back of my mind, I stop for a minute to rub my ankles.

Thane, lifts me up carrying me and his friend ,Rys is amused  batting his eyes at me playing the giddy girl and " OMG , he is so cute,I never thought I'd see a cupid in my life!"  Using his guy playing girly voice.

I giggle Thane,shooting daggers with his eyes " Omg ,you are cute but so is Thane!"  Now, even more amused " Since, I'm soo cute can I keep the beautiful lady?" I'm, not sure Rys, I thought you guys like to play with hearts, are you a one woman kind of man?

A grinning cupid not deterred, or discouraged " A ripe, beauty ready to be ravished ,is tempting but I can only be mated to one!

" Hmm, so why choose me ,surly you have many suitors, who will be upset with our mating?"  You, are beautiful, kind, rumored to be strong, a mother ,and a strong ally!

I ran ,my fingers through Thanes hair  snuggling his chest  " Rys ,I just want everyone, to be happy and get along in our family!"  He chuckled.

Continuing our walk ,or in my case ride, we get back to the house . Winston, gave Thane a stern look I hugged ,and kissed them all " Listen,  I sorry I was upset,so I went to sleep ,in the field and things happened!"

Woman, you are maddening but I love you! I kissed Sesshomarou lips "Ko !" Hmm?  " Can ,you go get Ian, or see if he's ready you know since ,I can't leave until I have the cubs?" Of course love! But first he hands her to me " Jasmine!" I kissed her cheek " Mommas back!" She, pulls at my shirt ,so I sit in the room and nurse all my little ones .

" Ouch, you little rascals are getting teeth!" Mate,are you alright? " Yes, the cubs and pups are getting teeth, it might be time to start soft foods!" He lifts, my shirt ,and licks all the nips ,and bruises healing them " Thank you Chase!" I kissed him as his tail wraps around my leg.

" Where is she?" Drawn from our kisses I look .. I don't know, she was punished by ,the Diety council for lying to an elder she left! " What was her punishment?" He growls. She  was stripped of her title  and power until the council says!

Thane ,was punished too, if he betrays me ,then his immortality will be the price! " Viscious bitch!" You ,think that I punished them? " You did!" No, Garrison I did not but she did deserve it ,see I was asleep in the field when she whacked me over the head , and then I woke tied to a tree which I escaped and had to watch my mate,with her intimate so I called my father Diety ,and he and the council decided!

I bent my head over  "See ,the blood in my hair that is mine!"  "And, just for the record I, didn't poison you, it was a laxative for calling me ugly ! " He growls 
" But ,let's call a truce and try to be friends!" I'll, think about it no promises! " Thank you ,for at least considering it!"  Jessica,  I'm so happy you alright !  " Ian,your back!" I smiled kissing him ,breaking for air " I missed ye!"