Chapter 47 I will

I ran down, the opposite trail I usually do, and stay out all night after a long night of crying feeling confused about  what Willie wants! I walk to the Hi Ho and order, a BBQ roast beef sandwich and a tea I erect a barrier, again feeling like I want to be  invisible awhile longer.

I sat ,continuing to eat and then "Aunt  Jessica where are you!" Now this child is crying then Ian, and  Chase came around "Jessica,  Mate!" And then the one I didn't, want to see walks right up to  Little Ian, he sat next to him .

" Jessica, please I'm so sorry!" I continue eating and drinking without removing the shield  I stood and walk quietly away from them I quickly go the opposite direction and make my way back home I make my way there I go in the room and remove the barrier nursing  my cubs ,and  pups.

I hear ,Amelia laughing talking with  Lord  Dunsany " I'll have him back!" Are, you absolutely sure? She, is a very exceptional woman, or female as that Diety said!

" I ,should eliminate those things too!" My blood began to boil listening ,I  decided to record her raising the barrier shield I lay my cub down and sit quietly in the hall with the phone recording..

Then Izayoi went in the room "How ,dare you threaten my grandchild!" I watch as Lord Dunsany intervened  "Amelia, stop don't do this, I know these people are different ,but the children are innocent !"

She raised her hand to Izayoi I remove the barrier  " Bitch, don't you  dare hit Izayoi!"  Well here's the trollop!  " Is, that the best you got ?" You cum guzzling cunt!

You know I understand ,your feelings being hurt about William but we could have been friends, instead you constantly pick fights with me! But you threaten my children and were about to hit Izayoi for defending them! I wonder, is William just a title, and paycheck or are you really disappointed?

" I'm a lady of noble birth ,and you are just a distraction!" So, he is just a title ,and position you don't love or deserve him!

When I get back, you will be gone out of the picture for good! She slapped my face " Bitch, are you sure about that the only reason, I haven't scared the hell out of you, is because I would rather not give you a bad impression, I prefer peace ,but fuck with my babies, or my family and find out!"

She slapped me again " Lady Izayoi, go stay with the children please!" She goes to the room  " Hit me again bitch, cause I'm going to lay your ass out!"

I don't care,you low class trash when William finds out, you hit me he will leave you! " Maybe,but I recorded ninety percent, of this whole conversation since before Izayoi caught you, he will hear everything!

" You can't prove anything with writing!" I laugh ... no " But I can record your voice! "  Grrr oh you are dead! "Get out of my house!"
No, trollop! I look at her " You know,it's illegal for you to be here againt ,the owners wishes I could, call and have you arrested!

I focus, on my bonds and wait, Amelia ,went outside I sat there watching the door  and then the gun fires as I jump to the side. "Lord Dunsany run!" He got up and ran out, the back door as I ran to the bedroom I yell " Watch out!" I push Izayoi out of the cubs are crying, and pups howling blood rushed to my ears ,as I cough blood spews " Help!" I fell.. Dear how, what do I do ? " That pouch, the green stone give me one!

I cried in pain as I shiver I hear growls and yelling I am scooped up in arms " Son,  she wants these!" F fe ed it to me! Inuyasha cries "Open your eyes please!" He shook me " Carry me o ou t!" I stutter. Summoning all the strength I can I summon  Diety  "My p ph one!" He grabs it and carries me out in tears  " Mother,  Aunt Jessica!" They cry I fumbled and play the  recording...

William listened to the whole thing " Dinna do anything rash !" Calm,yourself William you aren't thinking clearly! "Daughter!" He ran to my side  " Don't tell me to calm down!"  W will lie! " Please don't leave us?" I will  h heal!