Chapter 61 Difference

I hug Ko he took my hand " It's like Alice in Wonderland!" Lord Dunsany chuckled . Light, surrounded us as we blink our eyes into focus " Is everyone okay?" 

Yes mate! Winston said .. " I think since ,we're here I'll summon Father Diety ,and see where they are! " I focus " Daughter!" I hug him "where is everyone?" How ,is the  situation?

There has been more trouble but... he will be fine! " Did Inuyasha , Thane,or Luscious get hurt?"  Is ,Naraku still a problem?  " He is injured and his yokai are knocked back but still a issue! " Take us to them please?" Of course! We all follow him for a few miles, Chase sat me down I go over and wrap my arms around his back  "Inuyasha!" I felt blood on his robe .

I'll be fine!  he pulled me into a hug " Which, yokai hurt you?" Why does it matter? " So ,I can kick his ass for you!"  He chuckled  groans,holding at his side kissing his cheek " Luscious!" He caught me in a hug wrapping his tail ,around me I kiss his cheek . Then I turn "Thane, we have a cub!" His eyes went wide..We do? I nod " A girl!" He hugged me in tears .

After a few minutes.. " So ,they want to go to ,the Beast City what is the status is it safe?"  There are random attacks everywhere! Garrison said " So I have a suggestion,  let's go to Camel Hump Valley, and wait there at least there's a village, that should welcome us?"

And then check out the City tomorrow! " What,do you all think?" William got down " Ride, the horse Inuyasha!" Nah, I don't need  too! " Inuyasha, you Are riding with me!"  I got on, and look at him. " I ,can't say no to you  woman!" I place, his hands around my waist, as we all continue our journey.

After ,a couple hours through the forest , we came upon the village  a few leopard beastmen " What are you doing here?" Please , my mates ,their  comrades,  and  Father Diety have been ,fighting the attacker's we just need a place to rest and stay tonight?

" Female,  how do we know we can trust you?" Tiger King ,is right there! They turn and bow. " There is a feral!" He is QingQing mate ! I said with a smile.  We all go over to the tree I swung off ,Traveler and  Inuyasha got down , QingQing ,Curtis and Parker sat down too " Phew, girl you weren't kidding this is uh different!" I giggled  Yeah ,Amy it is!

Hi, man I'm Buck, I'm Craig ,and I'm Eric " There, part of the band from the river remember? " We practiced ,earlier I'm singing with them  Saturday!"  Anytime ,I get to hear you is fine by me ! He kissed my cheek.  Ren ,got off Ah Un and came over.

" Who, are you female?" I look at a female ,leopard with a upturn nose  " I am Jessica,  what is your name?"  I am, village beauty know me as that!  I nod as she sits being fed by her males . Then noticing  QingQing " Hmph ,ugly female what are you doing here?" Parker growls.

" She ,came with us we will be going to Beast City tomorrow!" I said, She huffed...  we just sat resting  , a few minutes later  a few males came over with roasted meats, and fruits " Female!" The leopards left a few basket of  food " Um thank you!" They blushed.

I shared with ,Amy and the others we all ate as Ren enjoyed her fruit and meat " Mother, what is this flavor?" Sandalwood, I think Ren!
" Is she your only cub?" Oh, no the others ,are with their gramdas there are nine others!

" Female, why are your cubs not with you?" I asked, there gramdas to babysit because, my mates and there comrades have been fighting the attacker's! The male nods thoughtfully " Hmph ,those ferals !" Oh, they aren't feral ,or beastmen they are yokai!

What beast is that? " Yokai, is a term for many different ,clans like beastmen have their different clans ,for example you all are leopard,  but Inuyasha is half demon of Inu yokai " Dog!"  Huan is dragon  yokai! They nod. "What is the difference between them and beasts ?" Um ,yokai power like his claws make blades of blood , his tetsaiga can kill  a hundred yokai in one strike!