Chapter 5 Traits

I giggled " Yes I am sure Jemmy Nen Bo ,took me to his world and taught me things like " How to focus energy as a shield, and how to use manna ,so I don't starve and he allowed me, to accept these yokai who just helped us get here to find you!"

" I thought nuclevee,fairies, and the creatures from stories are evil?" Jemmy! " It's alright Mr Frazer!" Jemmy ,they can be but I did not want to scare you ,see my husband's care about me but...

There ,are many yokai who despise me because of my existence. So ,I had to learn to fight.They see me as a weak human, with a short life so I had to prove them wrong !

So did you ? " What Jemmy?" Prove it to them? " Did I prove it to you all?" Mate ,we fought for your hand you survived a trial in battle ,and took down many!" Huan smiled " We had our fates read and you will birth many cubs for us!" Jin Kai ,winks with a toothy grin " I notice Jamie, Claire, and Ian look at each other then William between everyone.

" You ,are chosen by a higher being to be here and put us in each other's destinies! I am, aware you are strong mate, and will live a very long time despite your humanity!"

I blushed a little " What praytell is a trial in battle?" Well William I start... " She had to fight, opposing demonesses that wanted to prove her unworthy of our King!
When everyone laughed at her down, she defeated them by decapitation and gained there power!" I am very proud of my mate! " Jin Kai" I blush.

We were also there and witnessed it " We are all proud!" I look around at yokai blushing. " Lass, is there some way we can get our destinies told?" I look at Nen " Yes because you are our mates friends, but I can't allow everyone into our realm!"

I eh understand ye Nen Bo but .. " What ,Jamie means is it would be most appreciated!" Nen chuckled
Claire, you are both welcome! They look at each other unsure if they should smile I mentally giggle.

" How is it ye create this shield?" Oh ,Ian it's like um the spirit within you that creates balance some people in the future call it chi you learn to channel it or um direct it through your body ! " Ian look this is chi!" Nen created fire in his palm closing his fist extinguishing the flame.

We go into the Lallybroch yard as I dismounted " Jamie, Claire" Ian, father smiled and looks at him "What is this get up lad ,have ye gone mad?" No, father I lived with the mohawk for awhile! " There is a eh story there!" Jamie grins.

" Ian!" She slaps his arm "I should, hide ye for not writing more often!" Mother I did write ye! " Not nearly enough ye wee bastard! " Are you me Aunt Jenny?" Who ,might you be lad?

He looks at Ian's father " My granda, is James Frazer, and granny is Claire! " Mrs Jessica,and her husband's helped Granny and Granda get me back!

They look up at us carefully drawing breaths as if death knocked at their door " Hello Mrs. Jenny I am Jessica these are my husband's King Nen Bo ,Sen, Huan, and Jin Kai don't be afraid I am human!" I giggled.

You are a witch, made a deal with the devil! " No, I did not Nen Bo summoned his soul mate and voila its me ,after I survived a trial by battle and gained the power of the opposing yokai I am accepted as Queen of Oni Clans in the realm!

" Jessica, let me tend to ye horse!"
Thank you Ian! William went to the stable with him. " Really, just relax I'm not a bad person!" I thought as I look at them and they walk off with the others " Let's just go sit by the gate!"

I turn and walk over to sit down and little Jemmy came and sat " Mrs Jessica ,the stones they talk to me!" They befriend, you child because you are so close they like your company! Huan grins " Why is ye hair green as grass? It's because he is from dragon clan and his inherited traits! Sen smiled.