Chapter 22 We'll see!

Does,it matter that I don't see them we are friends? He growls "She's usless !" Inuyasha, sit me down now! " No,I won't let you fight stinky! " Koga, don't belittle me because I'm human, I may not have those jewel shards ,in my legs but I have fought, trial by battle against noble yokai ,and I am alive don't be an asshole!

He growls "And ,how did a ugly human girl know I have jewel shards?" Koga, I would have been nice to you but you called me usless, so I guess I'll keep being a useless human!

I look ,at beast Diety grinning he chuckled a musty smell hit my nose as I gag" Stop!" I ran to the bushes and threw up. A hand, rubbed my back taking a deep breath I stood and walked along with them instead.

Getting back to the camp I go over to the tent " Ransom!" The soldier called in and he came out  "Is Lord Gray, still here the Diety came with me?" He nods and walks me out " Father ,is not entirely in agreement!" So, you changed your mind?

After a few minutes of awkward silence.... " Be happy, Willie and don't get killed okay!"  I turn to go, and could cut the tension with a knife but I smiled " We, need to go back first,and check on the children I promised Ren a kimono!

Jin Kai opened,the portal as we go through the blinding light " Daughter, I will see you again! I smiled. On the other side I hold the fence and blink until I see clearer. The sound of singing and giggles come from inside as we go in " Hey Momma!"

Did, you both have fun? " Granny, showed us the flowers! Aww Ren I hugged ,her as she put a flower in my hair. " Swiftest of Lizards, want to do something fun?"
What, are ye thinking? I giggled.

" I haven't ,rode Ripper for awhile I thought he'd like that!" He grins.
"Come on kiddo!" Well ,see there here waiting on us! I got him, out and geared up " Now , I'll take him around once first because he's ready to go!"

As I get on he danced around " Ready to go boy!" He neighed and nickered at our run around  " I'll, clock you!"  Okay! I let him singlefoot the whole way around after he caught his breath " Are you ready? " Little Ian nods.

Hold onto the horn ! " Da,taught me how!" I smiled.  I let him singlefoot around the track as we came to a stop  " You, have a better time than she did!" He giggled and Ian  got him off I walk Ripper along the driveway and down the road a piece honestly not thinking anything weird would happen but....

A group of college student slow down beside me " Who ,are those men at your house?" My husband's I have several! Do, I know you? " No ,we are new here we live next door now!"  I nod.
Well hello neighbors!

The three, girls in the car around looking snarkish the blond guy wore a football jersey and gym shorts " So ,did you just want to say hello ,or get relationship advice?" He smirks.

Come ,to my game time at the coliseum " Don't ,you have three girlfriends already?"  I ask with a grin. They ,aren't my girls they are just riding to a party! I grin
I turn ,into the driveway and this rascal drives on in with the girls.

I got off ,Ripper taking off his gear  " How ,ya doing man?"  I'm doing well and ye? Blondie laughs "Man, you talk like a dude from way back when!" Hey blondie , how about this he is a dude from  way back when! I wink, at Ian and giggled.

"Hey ,man she pulled my leg and said you all are her husband's!" Nen ,chuckled and came over... Well dude,we kind of are her husband's! " What's this cosplay, man I used to cosplay the Bleach character Ichigo?

I giggled " What's ,your name neighbor?" I asked ,while looking at his features " Yeah, you could pull off Ichigo! " Darren, the party starts in fifteen minutes!"  Hey girl, do you know if they sell kimono in town? " They ,might order one for you at Johanna Boutique! Thanks, it's for Ren though! " Come ,to the game tomorrow it's free admission for kids! " We'll see!" Have fun !