Chapter 44 Surprise

I hug my Momma ,who is cooking breakfast I go and get my fussy little one I sat on the porch, with my coffee on the table, I let her nurse as I kiss her cheek ,my large t shirt coving loosely .

She held my finger, she turns my finger loose holding my shirt so I sip my coffee. As ,I look up Willie is the with Amelia " Good morning!" Can I see the little fellow? " This is my little girl with Jin Kai!

William smiled, she giggled holding his fingers " Those are mine!" She giggled grabbing the other and giggles again " She loves you Willie!" Hmph, I still do not appreciate you calling his first name!

" Okay, then Lord Ransom she loves you!" Hopefully not just her! " Of course not!" I winked.
What does that mean? She snapped... Simply, just that he's a good man and many people love him! " No ,your in love with him!"

I took a deep breath "Amelia , I never denied loving him and I won't ever, however I haven't stole him, anything that happens was supposed too!

I stood to take her back in ,when hot coffee doused my face " It's burning!" Winston ran out growling, gently licking my face he gave me an emerald and took my cub " Amelia, I can't believe you!" Kagome, and Shippo ran out with a ice pack " Hold, on I have burn cream!" Thank you Kagome!" Shippo ,sat on my shoulder .

Willie, is angry with her and by, the looks of it just broke it off!
" Jessica!" It will heal Willie! "Let me see!" I moved the ice pack " I'm sorry, I should have handled this differently!"

Willie, to handle things I have to take ,you back to your estate! If I stay with you, she will surely accuse me of witchcraft or something! " I will ,never leave you again!" I nod .

I promised " Little Ian " I would take him to visit his mother so I will take him there first then we will go to your estate but...

"What is the matter?" I think we should see Jamie, and Claire with Ian maybe for advice because we'll just to visit ! He took a breath in thought...

Willie ,you know Ian is close to him! He looks at me ,as if he's just realizing I smiled . I went to the room and nurse my two pups and my son with Luscious who had business to attend so I worry about him but I am confident in them I mean the whole bunch are strong.

His, little tail wraps around my wrist as his hands massage for more milk I kissed his cheek as he coos. I call the local antique store and decide to go look at a dress "Hey Momma, I'll be back can you keep an eye on the little ones?"

I slip off before anyone can say no and go to " Rouge Antique's and Replica shop!" I go in and I am met by a kindly old man with white hair and glasses " Yes Sir, I called about the replica 1777 dress?" Ah, ha ha yes a pretty young lady like you ! Are you going to the Heritage Festival? "Maybe I'm not sure when is it?" On the twenty fifth !

Oh yes here is a , floral scoop neck dress ,with a bow at the breast , fitted waist, and loose laced arms , then I chose a more ,everyday noble dress with a bonnet ( which I won't put on unless I need too) " Oh ,do you have kimonos for little girls?"

He nods.. What is her size? " She, is eight so about, that size but petite Asian build!" I have just the one! I laid my two dresses on the counter and followed him " Aww she will love this !" It has butterflies in a spring sky and then, I saw one that looked ,like her other one I'll take that one too!

The old guy smiled, I thought " Well, I just spent several hundred, in savings but it's worth it to see her smile!" I left getting slowed, by the train then I saw ,the biggest surprise today, I quickly pull off the side of the road "Jamie, Claire, Lord Gray!" And I nod to the other guy, I got out of the truck "It's me get in!"