Chapter 24 Knock

Ren turns to come to me and "Turn me loose!" Lord Sesshomarou it hurts! "Bitch, Turn my daughter loose now!"
I run this town, and I can have anyone ,or anything I want!"

I channel chi to my finger tips and grab her wrist " Turn loose,bitch or I'll break it! " She is beginning to cry " If I hit you ,with what you feel now maybe, I can spare you or you turn her, loose now and we will leave!"

I watch her hand drop " That's, what I thought and just so were clear don't fuck with my family or you'll go ,astro boy straight to Uranus comprende!" As we get outside about ten feet from the truck "Milord I found Ah Un!" Hello Jaken! He frowns looking at me grumpily.

Ren giggled "Ah Un this is our lady!" You ,stay away from our Lord! He snaps as I ignore that comment Ah Un leaning into a scratch. " Sesshomarou, I have to pick up a few groceries, I'll go in it shouldn't take long ,that way Ren can play with Ah Un!"

I smiled and go in making a quick turn around the store, I wait my turn in checkout and then I see something crazy. Getting the groceries in the back of the truck Sesshomarou is talking with a female yokai, pushing the buggy back I see Ren, watching events next to Jaken.

I walk ,over next to him and he doesn't bother to acknowledge me ,so I took his hand gently there seemed to be a silent exchange with her as he looks at me with a stoic smile "I still need to go to the pharmacy !" Mother, are you sick ? I giggled "No, sweetie I'm pregnant,and need to get vitamins!"

That female yokai, left probably because, either angry or upset because,she didn't get her way!
" Your w w with child?" Yes Jaken!
Milord,your child will be most dashing! I smiled as Ren beamed.

" The pharmacy, is right across the road there!" Can I go Mother? "Sure Ren,you all can if you want we can just wait ,until there's a break in traffic and walk over!"

" Jaken, stay here with Ah Un !" But it's not fair Milord!" his eyes fill with tears. Jaken, if I see something, that you might like I'll get it! He nods slightly picked up spirits, as Sesshomarou had me, and Ren hold his mokomoko ,as he leapt across the street.

We land going in and I quickly locate the isle and Sesshomarou insisted on sniffing each one and then " This, one is best for our pup!" I pull him into a kiss when I break for air, he growls, capturing them again!

Ren ,happily skips down the isle as I walk behind " I found it !" I pick it up "Ren, I think this would suit Jaken!" She giggled. We make, our way to the register " Yo, neighbors how's it going?" Oh, Hi Darren, I thought you were at that party?

"I was!" He said hiccups " Do you want to ride the back of the truck, since you had a few too many? He hiccups again " Thank you!" I put a few candy bars up ,and pay for the stuff as we get across the road.

" Master Jaken, Mother found you this gift!" She hands it to him " I see a smile where I expected to here something about me being human. So "Darren get on the back!"

Ah Un ,and Jaken followed flying above as Ren sat between us we got Darren home which his mother ,didn't walk out but I notice se watched us go next door.

Pulling in I get the meat , Ian carried a couple bags while Sen ,and Huan do the same we were unloaded in a flash we get inside and I began to cook I mixed up the cornbread putting the cast iron skillet in the oven , I made a stir fry dinner with rice meat and vegetables and we had Mommas , leftover red beans to eat, and sweet tea!

I noticed Kagome looking down " The food is ready just come get your plate Winston pulled me to his lap blushingly , Hiro brought the plate " Thank you!" I kissed, him gently he smiled. And ,there was a knock at the door!