Chapter 8 Dessert 18+🍋🍋

Well Momma, do you want to meet the others now or would you rather Jin Kai bring us all over to visit?  " Come on!"And please have Cody take my bank card and buy some chicken, and burgers Let's grill!

I hang the phone " Well come on,  outside and if you want bring your horse and Rollo !" Jamie and Claire look at each other "I meant all of you!" They all look nervous as we go outside I hug Jin Kai as he kissed me a light surrounded us all and a low hum and whistle past our ears opening our eyes we were in the driveway.

Is everybody okay? The blink rubbing their eyes looks " Where are we? " Ian ,we are at the farm my home! We walked ahead as " Well it's about time!" Hey Momma! Can, we put these horses in this patch or is Ripper there?

Your Ripper is in the other field ! "Okay!" I took the saddles and stuff off the two horses turning them to the  pasture! As we walk inside " Ripper?" Oh Mr Frazer, he is my racing racking horse!

Racking horse?  I walk to the other side of the driveway and field " Ripper!" I yelled out of the woods came, a singlfooting black stud happy to see me! " Hey boy!" I stroke his head.

Come inside,and make yourselves comfortable! Momma chirped. As they sat "I'll be back I'm going to change!" I slipped into my room taking off what I had on putting on a pair of blue jeans and hooters t shirt !

Walking into the living room I see Momma is having a good conversation with everyone
I sat in Sen's lap as he nuzzled my neck I listened to the stories and  Ian's childhood I giggled at that I began feeling a hard needy tent under me " Yo sister!" Hey, you got the food!

Then the smell, of charcoal burning hit my nose as I took Sen's hand we walk out then in pulls ,a blue haired guy with six women in the car I thought " Who the hell?"

I start walking over when Sen growls pulling me back "Human, where is my brother?" Just a minute! I walk in " Nen Bo , Jin Kai , Huan come outside someone is here!" They sood quickly coming out the door.

As I watch Jin Kai speak to his brother I observe his attitude " That female ,is not worthy of you take these demonesses for your mates! He growls "Ko I am happy leave with them!"

I walk over to Jin " Ko ,what makes you feel that way you have never spoke to me?" The demoness growls  as  she, swung at me I just hit her with chi  she stumbled back as the six growl .

As one leaps at me I ready to fight Jin Kai knocked her down and turned to me " Will ,you feed me now? " I blushed as he grins taking my lips smoke surrounded us and we were in his room he quickly lost his  armor as I lost my clothes I peppered kisses nipping down his neck he growls lowly while caressing my breasts he slowly lixks my nipples as I moan he grins.

I nibbling his ears licking as I began to stroke his member slowly as he kissed his way down he licks my flower as he began to suck his tounge explored I moan as I ran my fingers through his hair I stroke his horns as he slowly came up staring in my eyes I traced his back with my fingers growls as he swiftly thrusts in.

As he began to slowly thrust we moan into our kisses as he thrusts I buck my hips in rhythm he grins  flipping over I bounce on him as he holds my hips  thrusting upwe both pant  as I tighened around him he picks up the pace holding my hips as we flip lifting my legs over his shoulders as he thrusts deeper he bit as we came we lay in each other's embrace as he licks my neck where he bit .

As we lay,there my hands roam his chest I cuddle him hanging my leg over his waist. He kissed my forehead " We should probably get back!" Already, I was hoping for seconds! Jin Kai smirks thrusting, as we both moan and grin.  I look at him he said "later we can have ,dessert but let's go back for now!"