Chapter 50 Oh 18+🍋🍋

On the way home all I thought about was the journal ,and Mr Rouge he has to be my great grandson, so seven with Willie huh, man I should try to put that aside, to come out of this funk feeling I thought...

Getting back Taisho pulls me into a hug " Don't ,leave without informing us we worry!" I know I've been in a funk lately, why don't,we all do something fun together?

What is it you had in mind babe? "Hmm, let's go swimming at the river!" I go inside " Who ,wants to go swimming the river ?" I asked while everyone looks at each other I go to the room looking for my swim suit I find it and turn around heard footsteps.

Seeing ,him I look back to my suit and took a breath " Aren't you going swimming?" Yes, but I was hoping we could talk? I look at William " Shut, the door and I'll listen!" I sat ,on the edge of the bed and he did too.

" I am sorry, for everything but I met and began courting Amelia because, I missed you that day at camp I regret not taking you to the tent and ... I love you ,and I will never allow her to have me, she is a venomous lady!"

Willie... would you believe me if I said I met our ,great grandson today and read your journal! "Where?" He ,owns the antique shop I had a chat with him he inherited your journal ,and made the dresses, and kimonos I bought I don't think ,he realized it was me though!

I stopped and strip, to put on my suit gentle kisses peppered my neck, as he caressed my inner thigh ,he teased my flower as I moan, I turned capturing his lips his pants came down, he thrusts in deep and slow ,we moan into our kisses as he thrusts faster, picking up the pace, I tightened we came again and again.

After awhile, I wash in the shower and put on my swim suit as I was about to leave the room " Where, are you going in only that? " Oh, this is a swim suit, quite modest for the times , this is nothing in Beast City males sport it, commando all day long!

Are you serious? I giggled " Oh, yeah butt ass naked nothing!" Hmm, well I shall get my eyes assaulted in the name of adventure!I laughed " Let's go!

So I go down and everyone is ready to leave in a their clothes on except Darren and Momma is in shorts we get the cubs, and pups and go.

Getting to the river and sandbar, Lord Dunsany is a blushing mess I pat his shoulder and giggled.
" Come on let's go swimming I carry Takeshi to the shallow water and let him splash and bark , Inuyasha came over with Hana I giggled as she splashed around, Jin Kai brought our cub over, I kiss her cheek as she grabs my bathing suit straps " You little rascal!" What, do you think of the name Jasmine? " It's pretty and a good name!" Luscious brought our cub over his little tail wraps around my arm and he giggled "What ,you have Momma and I can't get away?" He laughs.

Sesshomarou came over smirking he took Takeshi and I go out further while my men are drawing a crowd my heavenly realms guys are helping Momma ,and Lady Izayoi grill , Ko swims out with Ren " I'm scared!" It's okay listen, remember the longer you hold your breath held you can't drown, and you will practice dog paddling between us!

It's not so bad,after you get started I've been, in swimming school! "Oh ,who is your teacher?"
Mr Buck ,from downtown ! After about thirty minutes of practice with the little girl, Ren wore a smile, Taisho came out and I splash him ,he pulled the stoic face so I hug him he captured my lips and grins.

We all get out and eat some the cubs, and pups play on a blanket and I see a girl I know from my school days so I walk over " Amy, how have you been?" Where, have you been hiding the past several years? "Oh, here and there you have to sing for us!" Girl, it's been a long while! " Come, on Babe sing for us !" I look at Darren " Yes please do!" You, too Miroku! He smirks with puppy eyes " Oh okay!"