Give me your silent cry, ooh, woah

Alyne's pov:

When i got by the dorm i opened the door to find everyone sitting in on the couch, The girls and Stray Kids.

''Lynnie!'' The girls greeted me.

''Baby!'' I heard Han scream and he ran towards me. I chuckled at his scream, then he hugged me tight. I hugged him back until i noticed my breath was getting tighter.

''Babe, i... Can't.... breath...'' I said trying to get breath and he let go of me fast.

''You okay?'' He asked me and i nodded at him with a smile. 

''Lynnie!'' Felix came at me and hugged me. ''I'm proud of you!'' He said and i smiled at him.

''We all are!'' I heard the boys say from the couch.

''How are you Grace and Lee know?'' I asked them.

''We are all good!'' Grace said, when i looked at them i saw them sitting next to each other and Grace her head on Lee know his shoulder, i nodded. 

''How are you?'' Lee know asked me.

''I'm good. That dance was good Da-hee unnie said.'' I said. The girls clapped.

''Dance?'' The boys asked.

''We had to do modern ballet and Alyne had to make another dance and do it. But the dance was an distraction for her. Did it work?'' Youna asked after she explained. I nodded.

''Didn't knew the announcement was already out after Da-hee unnie told me.'' I said.

''Good!'' Youna said.

''Did you look?'' Han asked me. I shook my head.

''I wanted to, but Da-hee unnie stopped me and reminded me that only our feelings and opions matter.'' I said as i hugged Han.

He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. 

Then my phone went off. I saw it was Jessica.

''Hii Jess, how are you?'' I asked as i picked up the phone.

''Hii Lynn. I'm good, how about you?'' She asked back.

''I'm good too, thanks!'' I said. ''Why did you call?'' 

''I heard the news about you and Han. Also about Grace and Lee know. Congratsss to you all!'' Jess said excited.

''Nawwhh, That's sweet Jess! Thank you! From us all. We appreciate you.'' I said and we talked with Jess for a little while and then hung up after we were done with talking.

''I'm actually curious.'' I then said. They all looked at me.

''About what?'' Han asked.

''How people react.'' I said.

''About the relationships?'' Chan asked and i nodded.

''It is not like we can hide in the dorms forever or somewhere where people can't come.'' I said and they all nodded. 

I than picked up my phone and started searching for the announcement. But then Han stopped me.

''Hannie, don't.'' I than heard Changbin say.

''But..'' Han started off.

''You know what she said before.'' Felix said.

''Da-hee her words has come through her.'' Chan said. Han then nodded and i found the announcement and looked at the comments. A lot were positive, some were negative, but i didn't care about the negative.