There is a silent cry that only I can hear

Alyne's pov:

The next day...

We went to get ready to go to the JYPE building. After we got by the JYPE building we went inside and i stood with the girls in the elevator. 

''We're here for you if you need support.'' Youna said.

''Thank you, but why do i think a little bit that you guys are also here for yourselves?'' I ask with a smirk. 

''No we're not.'' She said Lying.

''Yeah right.'' I said and i smiled.

After we got out of the elevator, we knocked on the door of Jyp his office. 

''Come inside.'' I saw that we were the first ones here. ''Take a seat while we wait for the others.'' Jyp said and we nodded and sat down. After a few minutes the others came in.

''Just on time. Welcome in boys, take a seat.'' Jyp said and boys went to take a seat.

''Okayy, so why we are here today.'' Jyp said and then took a deep breath. ''It is about the relationship of Han and Alyne. I said that i would make a desicion.'' He said and we nodded.

''I have thought about it and looked closely to when Alyne came to train and i see that there are 4 months left until the dating ban is done for her. I think that it would be best to wait until the 4 months to announce, But... just like Han said, you two are already dating for some time and it would be painful to break up for just 4 months. So, i thought about this.'' Jyp said and we waited for his decision.

''We won't reply to the rumors which are true, but we wait two weeks to announce. But that doesn't mean that you now can go around in public as couple. Work hard these two weeks and show your fans that the relationship doesn't affect the groups performance.'' Jyp explained. I looked at Han and he smiled at me and i smiled back. 

''Thank you sir.'' We both said and bowed to Jyp.

''You can now go if there isn't anything else.'' Jyp said.

''Uhm, There is something else.'' I said.

''What is it?'' Jyp asked and i looked at Grace and Youna.

''Grace and Youna have something to confess.'' I said and i stood by Han.

''Hi Sir, uhm, I am dating Chan.'' Youna said.

''What?'' Jyp asked.

''And i am dating Lee know.'' Grace said.

''For you the same Grace and for you Youna, I will announce it today. I hope there is not something else, so you can go.'' Jyp said.

''I have something, sir.'' Changbin said.

''What is it.'' Jyp said.

''I am dating Hyunjin.'' He said in a cute voice. Hyunjin palmfaced himself.

''There is nothing else sir, we'll go.'' Hyunjin said and Jyp nodded. After we got into the lift, i hugged Han, he hugged me back. 

''Now we go back to the dorm and get you stuffed.'' Grace said.

''Yah! You can't do that!'' I said.

''We do the same with you Han.'' Hyunjin said. I glared at Hyunjin.

''I mean we are gonna get you some good food, Han. What would you like to have?'' Hyunjin asked nervous.

''That is more like it.'' I said.

''Let's all eat together.'' Felix said and we all nodded.

After we got by the dorms we went inside the one of the boys.

''I will make some food.'' Lee know said.

''I will help you.'' Grace said and they went to the kitchen. I smiled at them, then i felt an hand holding my hand. I look to my side and see Han, he smiled at me and i smiled back. 

''I'm gonna go to the bathroom.'' I said to him and he nodded and when i walked away and almost got to the bathroom, i felt the tears starting to roll. I open the bathroom and then out the door next to the bathroom Changbin comes out of the room. I went fast in the bathroom.

''Everything alright, Lynn?'' Changbin asked.

''Yeah, just need to use the bathroom.'' I said.

''Okay.'' He replied and i heard him walk further. I went to the bathtub and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

Han Jisung's pov:

It has been a while that Alyne went to the bathroom and Lee know and Grace are almost done with making food, so i went to check. Just as i wanted to knock on the door, i heard a little sniffle.

''Lynnie?'' I asked. 

''Uhh Yeah?'' She replied.

''Can you open the door for a sec?'' I asked her.

''Sure.'' She said and i heard her walking towards the door and when she opened it, i went inside immediately.

''Wow, what is the rush?'' She asked. I closed the door behind me.

''Why were you crying?'' I asked concerned.

''Huh?'' She said.

''I just heard you sniffle from crying.'' I said. She said nothing and just looked down.

''What is wrong?'' I asked.

''It is just... I am happy from today, but scared for tomorrow.'' She said.

''He will get his punishment for what he did. Don't worry. Come on, food is ready soon.'' I said and walked with her out of the bathroom. Just then Changbin walked past, He looked at us with big eyes.

''Changbin.'' Alyne said. Then Changbin fast went towards the living room.

''Changbin, we did nothing!'' We yelled after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii, I'm sorry for not posting anything for a long time. I had a writersblock and not really got the time to try writing, cause of getting into a new school and i got pretty tired everytime. Again sorry for that. I try to write some more now my writersblock is mostly gone! <3

I hope that Lee know, Hyunjin and Seungmin are okay <3

I really like Social path <3

Getting in November a new comeback! I am excited for it! <3

Stay healthy and safe! <3 Don't forget to Hydrate! <3

Words: 949

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------