Can I listen to your familiar self-talk too?

Alyne's pov: 

Two weeks later...

Tomorrow our relationships will be revealed. We are kinda nervous, we as in me, Grace, Han and Lee know, but the others too. We worked hard these weeks and next week, we will have our comeback which we are preparing for.

''Calm down, you're too nervous.'' Youna tells me as she sees me trembling of nervousness.

''I can't help it.'' I said.

''Yes you can. Just. Stay still.'' Youna says as she takes my arms and hold them still. ''Like this.'' 

After she let go, they start trembling again.

''Lost cause.'' Youna says. 

''Breath deep in and deep out.'' Grace says and i do as she says and after that i stopped trembling. Youna sighed.

''Okay, let's practise again.'' Ha-yoon said and we nodded and started to dance again.

After some difficult hours of dancing it was done and we went to our dorm. 

''Eunie, it is your turn to make lunch.'' Ha-yoon said.

''Again?'' Eun-kyung asked. Ha-yoon nodded. ''Okay.'' She said taking a deep breath.

''You can do it, you're the best cook that we know.'' Youna said.

''Yeah you're the best!'' Everyone said.

''Thank you guys!'' Eun-kyung said and we went to the living room to give Eun-kyung the space to think about what we are going to eat.  

After waiting a while we heard Eun-kyung shout that we can sit at the table and we went to the kitchen.

''Who can take the bowls, plates and cutlery?'' Eun-kyung asked.

''I grab the bowls!'' Grace said.

''I grab the cutlery!'' I said.

''I grab the plates!'' Ha-yoon said.

After we grabbed everything we went to set the table.

After we set the table Eun-Kyung putted the food on table and we all sat down and then we ate the food that Eun-Kyung has made and it was delicious again as always. Eun-Kyung is really a good cook.

After we were done with eating, our manager Lisa called Youna. 

''Hello?'' Youna asked and she putted on speaker.

''Hey, are Grace and Alyne with you?'' Lisa asked.

''Yes we are here.'' We both said.

''Good. You know the dance you've been practicing with Han, Lee know and Bang chan on the song rewrite the stars?'' She asked us.

''Yes, why?'' Youna asked.

''Well, you're gonna perform it this evening.'' Lisa announced.

''What?'' we all asked.

''Yeah, Jyp requested the dance to be performened tonight. I'm gonna send  the details on where you need to be. Please be ready. go as soon to the place, i'm gonna pick you up and practice for a few last times with the boys at the place. Later this evening performing it. The guys are informed too about this. You'll see each other there.'' Lisa explained.

''Okay.'' We said. 

After we hung up the others looked at us to go change.

''The dishes gonna be okay?'' I asked and they nodded and we went to ours room to go change.

After we were changed, we got everything that we needed and then Youna her phone went off again and she said that she was there to go and we went downstairs. 

After a little ride we got by the location. We went inside with our stuff and got greeted by some staff to bring us to our room. There we putted our stuff down and changed into simple clothes that we could dance simply. After we were done, we went to the stage where we were gonna perform. 

That we saw the boys, We all waved and bowed to each other. We gave each other a little hug and then soon after we were gonna practice for a few times. 

Time skip...

After few times of practicing we were eating a little and drinking water and then we were stretching for some minutes and we rest for a little and then a little after, we were practicing some moves we were able to practice in the room. 

After some minutes, we went backstage to get some instructions and then we had to go on stage.

(The first performance only. The girl with blue shirt is Alyne. The girl with pink shirt is Grace. The girl with gray shirt is Youna. The guy with black shirt is Han. The guy with white shoes is Lee know and The guy with black shoes is Bang Chan.) 

When we were done we could here the cheering and clapping for the performance, but then we had to go, cause another group was on for the next performance. 

''Good job!'' I heard Lisa say as we came into our room after we hugged the boys for the good performance.  We bowed to Lisa and we thanked the staff for what they have done for us. 

After we got our stuff, we into our van and Lisa started driving towards to our dorm. 

When we got to the dorm, we took all the make up and stuff off and sat in the living room. We sighed as sign of tiredness.

After a some minutes of silence, the girls came into the room from one of the bedrooms.

''You're back!'' Ha-yoon said and we nodded.

''Cool then we can tell you what we're gonna do tomorrow.'' Eun-kyung said. We looked with a questioned face at the two.

''We got company tomorrow.'' Eun-kyung started.

''Please get to the point. I wanna go to sleep.'' Grace said.

''Tomorrow. We have to do some modern ballet. Remember when we had a monthly evaluation about some ballet? Do you remember the dance?'' Ha-yoon asked and we all three nodded our heads.

''Well, we are gonna do it again tomorrow. We heard from the dance teacher that we had to do it again before the comeback.'' Eun-kyung said and i started to groan in annoyance. 

''We just had a performance of dance only and we have to do dance again tomorrow?'' I asked in disbelief. Grace stood up.

''My bed, here i come.'' She said and Youna did the same.

''I'm gonna do the same as them.'' i said to Eun-kyung and Ha-yoon and Ha-yoon patted my head and i went to my room.

I called Han for a little bit before sleep. Grace did the same and then we went to sleep. 

''I hope i'm gonna do well tomorrow.'' I said under my breath to myself and then went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii, i'm back! I'm gonna try to write more, but i had a writersblock. I'll try to get it out of the way and get more inspiration or ideas! <3

I know it has been some time, but what do you guys think about the Rock-star album?? I love it!<3

Stay safe and healthy!<3 

Don't forget to eat or hydrate!<33

Words: 1079

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------