Stop holding it in, let it go, go, go

Alyne's pov:

On our way home we talked about the day until there came a few drunk man past us.

''Hii Ladies, you wanna have fun with us?'' One of them said.

''What the..'' I said and Grace looked at me. One of the man took my hand.

''Could you please let go of my hand sir?'' I asked the drunk man, but he just smiled at me drunk.

''Come have some fun with us.'' One of them said as they wanted to take Grace her hand.

''I don't think so, buddy.'' Lee know said as he stood in front of Grace as he came out of nowhere.

''Sir, could you please let go of my hand?'' I asked the man again polite. He doesn't let go.

''I'm sorry, we should have approached you not in this way.'' He said and he kissed my hand. I threw up mentally and then i got a flash back of when Hyeon kissed my hand after he cut my hand. It was a little scar that was left behind, you can't see it clear. But it did hurt a lot with the way of how Hyeon made it hurt. I started hyperventilating and tears started to roll.

''LET GO!'' I screamed. He didn't let go.

''She said let go!'' Han said behind me in a mad tone and the drunk man let go. The drunk men walked away as i fell to the ground with tears rolling as i screamed.

''Alyne!'' Grace said and she ran to me. 

''Alyne, look at me, Look at me!'' She said to me and i looked at her with tears rolling down my cheeks.

''It is not real, you think it is real, but it isn't. It is a hurtfull memory that makes you relive the pain again.'' She explained.

''Look, if i go over the little scar. Does it hurt?'' She asked me and she went over the scar and it didn't hurt at all. I shaked my head.

''So it isn't real.'' She said and she smiled at me.

''Grace.'' I started crying.

''Not here Lynnie, not here.'' She said as she held my hand while standing up, but my hands fell down on my lap as she stood up.

''Come on.'' Han said and i looked up to him.

''Han.'' I said and i started crying again.

''Okayyy, come on, let's go.'' He said and he started to pick me up. As i stood i almost started to fell down again. So Han took me on his back, as i was on his back, i hugged him.

''Little kid.'' I heard him say under his breath before i fell asleep.  

Grace's pov:

After Lee know and Han helped us with the drunk men. Alyne couldn't really stand on her feet, so Han took her on the back. And while he was getting her on his back, Lee know and i were enjoying the view of them being a bit clumsy with Alyne not being really help to Han who tries to help her to get on his back.

As we were walking back to the dorms, Alyne fell asleep on Han's back, I couldn't resist, so i took a few pictures like these. 

''They kind of look cute together.'' Lee know said whispering to me. I nodded. When i looked to Lee know his face was close. A little bit too close, i started blushing so i fast looked back and we walked further.

As we came by our dorm, Alyne was still sleeping.

''You can put her on the floor, i'll take her further.'' I said to Han.

''Ah No need for, i'll put her to bed.'' He said. 

''Okay, come inside.'' I said as i opened the door for them to enter our place.

Han went to bring Alyne to her bed, while Lee know and i went to sit down.

''You wanna drink something?'' I asked Lee know.

''Sure!'' he said and i got something to drink for us.

Han Jisung's pov:

As i went inside, i went to Alyne her bed to put her down. I layed her in her bed and put her blanket on her, But when i wanted to walk away, i got held back.

''Stay.'' She said whispering.

''You're not sleeping?'' I asked her, but got no answer. I sat down next to her and stayed by her. I didn't notice that i was slowly falling asleep too. I woke up at the touch of something on my shoulder. I look to my shoulder and see Alyne her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, she was awake, a little bit.

''Sorry for waking you.'' She said sleepy.

''Did you sleep okay?'' I asked her. 

''Yeah, but why are you on the ground sleeping?'' She asked me.

''Cause you said, stay.'' I said.

''Ahh.'' She nodded. 

''Come on sit here.'' She said as she got up and patted next to her. I got up and sat next to her on her bed.

''So, you wanted to talk?'' She asked me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii, Thank for reading the chapter <3 I'll try to update soon again.

Stay safe and healthy! <3 Drink a lot of water <3

words: 851

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------