After turning off the lights in your quiet room

Alyne's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming, but when i ran out of my room to look, there was no one and no one was screaming. I looked at the clock, 7 am. I sighed, i have slept so bad, but going back to sleep doesn't work, so i went to look for clothes to wear and then i went to the badroom, to see that my eyes were red and puffy. 

''Sh!t, if Grace sees this, i have to explain and i don't want to.'' I mumbled to myself, So i putted a little more make up on then yesterday to cover it up and when it was done, i went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I made some kimchijjigae and went to eat it, as i was eating it was 8:30 am. I didn't notice the time and went to sit on the couch to watch some tv. When the time was around 9 am, Grace came out of her room.

''Goodmorning!'' She said Happy.

''Goodmorning.'' I said in a normal tone while watching tv. 

''oehhh, you made kimchijjigae? It smells good!'' She said as she took a bowl and putted the breakfast in the bowl and she sat down next to me on the couch. Seeing that i watched the news. So she joined in watching with me, while we waited for Jin to come her.

After a while Jin already arrived and we got something to drink for the drive and when we had everything, i started driving to the event.

As we arrived at the event, there were a lot of people who all stood in line, so we lined up as well in the line. After a long time of waiting, we got further in the line and were almost the next up for the Fanmeeting. 

Jin was the first one to go to begin of the long table and starting with Bang Chan and as she could go to the next on Grace was by Chan and after she was ready with Chan it was my turn to talk to him.

''Hii Alyne!'' He said with a smile.

''Hii, how are you doing? How 're the boys doin'?'' I asked with my accent coming up, when i noticed, i putted my hand on my mouth, Chan started to laugh that made the other boys look, just like the fans.

''Heyy, it's okayy! We just can't resist the accent we grew up with right mate? But we're all doing good and i'm doing just fine!'' He said comforting to me and i smiled to him and he looked happy as he saw me smile. The time was almost up.

''I will see you next time and i will bring somethin for you guys from Australia, especially for you and Felix to remind of you're other home.'' i said to Chan and Chan smiled brightly at what i said.

''Alright and just for you...'' He started to whisper. ''We're coming to Australia soon!'' He said happy while Whispering, which made me smile at him. Then it was time to move to the next one. For me it was Lee know.

''Hii Alyne!'' Lee know said.

''Hii Lee know, how are you?'' I asked him.

''It is going good! how about you?'' he said.

''I'm doing fine.'' i said to him.

''How is you're little sister doing? Don't mind me, but Grace told me you gave you're little sister a Stray kids shirt, Did she like it?'' he asked me. I smiled and chuckled a bit.

''My sister is doing good, and yes i gave my sister a shirt of you guys, she liked it and my dad and Min-jun liked it a lot too. I also gave my sister a necklace of thunderous, but it is a little to big for her.'' i said while smiling. 

So was how every talk a little went until i noticed the dark figure again, in the corner of the hall as i walked to Han's part of the table. As i sat i had not smiling eyes anymore, but feared eyes.

'Heeyyy.... Alyne are you okay? What's wrong?'' He said first happy, but then went into concern, i noticed, but i didn't want him to concern about me, cause i'm just a fan, yes i became a little bit of a fan. 

''I'm fine...'' I said, as my breath started to spike up a lot, and i ended up having a panic attack.

''Heyy heyy, It's okay, it's okay. Don't worry, nothing is happening or nothing is gonna happen, you're safe and it's okay...'' He said repeating as he tried to calm me down, while holding my hands. After he calmed me down more, i smiled at him and he smiled back with a soft smile. I loved that soft smile he had. As after he started to do funny and cute stuff at the same time, that made me chuckle. 

''Ahh, there it is!'' he said with a smile and he let go of my hands. His hands were warm as mine were cold. Just as i wanted to say something it was time to switch and i smiled and waved at him. And after that, the talks with the rest and that was the same as before.

After the event was done, we could shop some stuff more of stray kids and i bought a Quokka for myself, cause it was cute just like the others, but i was on short for money to buy them all. 

As we drived back my thoughts got back to the dark figure and Han, that made us almost crash in a wall on the side of the road, but i could get it right as i heard Jin and Grace screaming very loud to me.

''You okay?? You're kind of being again just like at the meeting. What is bothering you?'' Grace then asked me. I nodded.

''I'm okay, nothing is bothering me, just zoned out a little bit.'' i said as excuse, maybe for driving, but not really a good one for at the meeting if she asks me more about that. But luckily, she didn't ask more about it.

After we drove Jin home, we went back to Grace's apartment. As we entered the apartment i wanted to walk to my room, but Grace stopped me. 'Damn it'

''We gotta talk!'' Grace said while she pulls me to the couch.

''So tell me, what happend at the event.'' she said demanding. I sighed, not off the hook.

''Just had a panic attack. Han already helped me with it and i am thankful for it.'' i said to her. 

''Just a panic attack? Lee Alyne! you know you're panic attacks are not easy to come by you, so something has been on... So tell me..'' Grace said a bit mad at me. Which i didn't like.

''I already said I'm okay! why can't you believe me?!'' i screamed as i stood up and walked in my room which the lights were on. But when i closed the door i also turned off the lights, cause i just wantend to lay down in bed and don't be bothered by anything, even not light.

Grace's Pov:

''I already said I'm okay! why can't you believe me?!''  Alyne screamed at me, which made me flinch, cause she almost never screams at me and if she does it is mostly to get me calm. As she closed the door and i stood up and walked also to my room and closed to the door. 

Something is going on, but she won't tell me, which mades me concerning about her. Still i am relieved Han helped her with the panic attack, but still, she doesn't spill. I putted my ear against the wall to see if i could hear anything and when i wanted to get away from the wall i heard a little silent sob. As i heard the sob, i stood up and opened my door and i walked to her door and i walked into the dark room, but i didn't bother and i walked to her bed and pulled her up into a hug.

Now she started to sob loudly, cause she knows that i know that she sobbed and doesn't hide it anymore. After a while, she stopped crying and i just held her and then layed her down in her bed to get her to fall asleep. As she was asleep i went back to my room and i opened my closet to get my clothes ready for tomorrow, Cause then......IT IS THE BIG DAYYY. The day of my audition! When i had my clothes ready i also went to bed and fell asleep not much later after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

i hope it was an okay Chapter, don't mind me xD but yeah

Stay healthy! <3 

SOrryy! I had a exam week and i had to prepare for it and learn a lot of stuff. I'm trying to work on more chapters after each other, but sometimes it's hard to hold concentration and not getting distracted by other stuff, like watching stray kids or my phone :P <3

Words: 1506

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------