I'll listen to your silent cry

Alyne's pov:

''It's okay. I should've told him, you're not at fault here.'' I said as i wiped my tears away.

''Alyne.'' Chan started.

''I just talked with Han. He asked me about accepting. I got a feeling at some point with you two that it would eventually happen and telling it is been a year. I think you two held out pretty well. I do accept you two with dating. But make sure it keeps down and a secret. We can try to help out as much we can. But still it is your two's decision and make sure it is worth it.'' Chan said. I smiled at him and i hugged him.

''Do the other?'' I asked him.

''Ofcourse!'' They said in unison.

''I knew it already that Han liked you.'' Hyunjin said with a smirk.

''It was kinda obvious from Han.'' Jeongin said laughing. They all laughed. I laughed a bit, but then again sad. 

''The person i need the permission from the most walked away.'' I said down.

''He needs to think and i think Seungmin will help him think through about not telling. He is not mad, he didn't looked mad either, so.'' Chan said. I nodded and hoped.

''But what had really happend before we came here?'' Lee know asked.

''You too?'' I asked him.

''While time spending with each other, we start to notice things too.'' He said. I nodded.

''Crazy psycho ex.'' Han said, I looked at him.

''What? They will know exactly what i mean.'' Han said.

''What did he do? Can i beat him up?'' Changbin asked immediately.

''He send flowers with a note.'' Grace said.

''You too spilling?'' I asked.

''Like what he said, they will notice eventually.'' She said. I sigh.

''We're gonna go back. We'll speak to you two tomorrow, with Felix. Don't worry. He won't leave you for not telling.'' Chan said reassuring and then we went through the door to the hallway, But Han stopped midway and turned around and gave me a kiss on my forehead and then ran back to the group. I giggled at his cuteness. When they were gone, it was only me and Grace.

''I am curious if Lee know will ask too?'' I asked as Grace walked to the door to go to her room, but when i said that, she stopped with her steps.

''You, little.'' She said as she walked towards me.

''I love you too, Darling.'' I said and i pecked her cheek as trigger.

''Come here!'' She said and i ran around the room.

''Go to your room!'' I said.

''Not until you come here for a punishment.'' She said. I stopped in surrender.

''Got you!'' She said and she started slapping me playfully.

''Okay Okay, I'm sorry!!'' I said.

''You better be!'' Grace said and then she went to the door.

''Goodnight, my child!'' She said and then she opened the door.

''Goodnight, mother!'' I said before the door closed. I laughed and then i got a text.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lovely mommy grace<3