I'll cry with you

Alyne's pov: 

I got messages from Han.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han Jisung :)

Jisung: 

Hey Lyn, 

Could we meet tomorrow?

Me:  

 Uhmm.. Tomorrow is out debut. Maybe the day after?

Jisung:

Sure! Goodnight!

Me:

Goodnight Han!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Lynnie!'' I heard Grace say.

''Yess?'' I reply.

''Tomorrow Debut, how are you feeling?'' Grace asked.

''Kinda nervous. How about you?'' I asked back.

''Well, a bit nervous, but we worked hard for this. So hope it to pay off!'' Grace says with a smile as she did her hair in a braid.

''Can you mine too?'' I asked her. She nods and she walks over and makes my hair in a braid.

''Thank you!'' I said with a smile.

''No problem dear.'' She says as she walks to her bed.

''Goodnight!'' We both said to each other and went to sleep.

The next day...

''Alyneee! Wake upp!!'' Grace screams to me.

''Just let me sleep for a little while.'' I said.

''That is what you said 5 minutes ago! Now come out of you're bed!'' She said again.

''Okay Okay, I'll come, Mom.'' I said teasing.

''Yeah right. Now come eat, My child.'' She said sitting down at the table. 

''Yeaaaahhhh.'' I say walking sleepy to my chair. When we were done with eating we went to get ready. I put on some comfy clothes, since we'll be getting new clothes for the debut. I did my hair in a bun. 

''Ready?'' Grace asked.

''Ready.'' I said and we went outside to the company. 

As we arrived at the company, we saw Youna waiting.

''Hey Youna, where are the others?'' We ask.

''They're inside. I'm just waiting for you guys.'' Youna says. We nod and we walk inside to the elevator. I was kinda nervous and it didn't go unnoticed.

''Don't worry, it's gonna be okay.'' Youna says smiling reassuring.  ''We're just gonna do what we were doing while the trainings. Expect for the part of playing as kids.''

Grace and i laugh a bit at the last sentence of what Youna said.

As we got by the others, we went to the car to go to the place for our debut.

''Okay. First of we're gonna be soon at the destination so, listen up.'' Lisa our manager starts off.

''When we get there, before you do you're debut, there will be another group of JYP to do a performance before us. So Calm down please, i can smell the tension in here.'' Lisa said and we laughed a bit.