To me woah, woah, woah, Ooh, woah, woah, woah

Grace's pov:

I woke up and i looked around and was reminded i slept in Australia in Alyne's room. I stood up from the matress and to almost fall down again, only to see Alyne and Han in Alyne her bed hugging. I smiled at the sight and i took a picture and made sure it didn't make any sound. After i took the picture i slowly and quiet went out of the room. Just as i wanted to walk down the stairs, i almost bumped into Felix. 

''Shhhh, let's go downstairs.'' I said whispering.

''Where is Jisung?'' He asked. I pointed to the room and he nodded. And we walked back downstairs. 

I sended the picture to Han and we went to eat breakfast that Alyne her mom made.

Alyne's pov:

I woke up and felt arms around me. I looked behind me and realise that Han is hugging me. I flinched and got reminded to previous night. I smiled at his sleeping face, it was cute. 

''Good morning.'' Then came out of his mouth. I flinched again. 

''You like what you see?'' Han asked. I got all shy and pulled the covers above my head.

''Awh, don't hide.'' He said and he pulled the covers off me.  

''Don't!'' I said. ''I'm embarressed!'' I said again.

''Awhh, don't be, i did the same when you were asleep.'' His comment got me right up in bed.

''You're mean!'' I said.

''Awhh, i love you too!'' He said and he hugged me tight. I pouted at him. 

''You love me?'' I asked him as i sat in front of me.

''Yeah.'' He said with a cute smile.

''I love you too.'' I said with a bright smile and kissed him. 

After that i picked up my phone, Han did the same and i heard a little gasp next to me. I looked at him.

''What?'' I asked.

''Uhmm....'' He trailed off and showed me a photo.

''Grace.'' I said and went down stairs with stomping feet. 

''SHIN GRACE, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE!'' I screamed as i walked down the stairs.

''Hide me, Hide me, Hide me!'' I heard Grace whining for help.

''No, don't hide her! She has to punished for this.'' I said with a straight face.

''Lynnie, maybe smart to calm down before you hurt someone for real.'' Felix said.

''Lixie, i love you, but get out of my way.  I got punished previous time by her too, so then it's fair.'' I said and he stepped back. 

''No, no, no, no. Alyne, i'm sorry, but i had to take a picture.'' Grace said. 

''Why?'' I asked.

''You were too cute.'' She said. I thought back to the picture and she was kinda right.

''Fine. This time you're safe. But next time...'' I said trailing off and Grace nodded.

''Send them to me too.'' I said whispering to Grace. She laughed a bit while smiling.

''I will do the same to you.'' I said as a warning.

''I'm looking forward to it.'' She said.

I went to the table to eat some breakfast. Han came sitting next to me.

After we had breakfast, we were sitting on the couch and talking about some random stuff. I stood up from the couch and walked to my mom who was sitting in her room, doing some cleaning. 

''I'm gonna go to the shop.'' I said to my mom.

''The shop? Why?'' My mom asked.

''Nothing special, just need to buy some stuff.'' I said.

''Alright.'' My mom said. ''Be careful.'' She said.

''I will.'' I said and went to the door.

''Where you going Lynn?'' Grace asked asked me as she came to me.

''I'm gonna go to the shop.'' I said.

''I will come with you.'' She said.

''No need for.'' I said.

''Lyn.'' She said.

''Grace.'' I said back.

''I'm gonna be okay. I just need to buy some stuff. I will be okay. I won't be long gone. Okay?'' I said.

''I'm coming.'' Han said before Grace could reply.

''But.'' Grace said. 

''I'm going alone.'' I said.

''No i'm coming with and with that is it done. One of us is coming, if you like it or not.'' Han said strict.

''Jisung.'' I said.

''Alyne no.'' He said.

''I'm capable of protecting myself.'' I said.

''Ah, last time something happend, you couldn't.'' He said and left me speechless.

''Sorryy, i didn't mean to...'' He said and he sighed. ''It is just i wanna prote..'' He said, but i cut him off.

''I know, I know. Don't worry.'' I said. ''One of you can come, but i'm going now.'' I said and i walked out of the door to the bus station. As i sat down waiting for the bus. I noticed Han came with me. When the bus was there, we went on the bus. I sat at the window and Han sat next to me. 

I noticed that he wouldn't let anyone come near me.

''Hannie.'' I said. He looked up flushed at the name. 

''You know. Not everyone is a pervert?'' I asked. He looked down at his legs. I kissed him on his cheeks.

''감사합니다 (Thank you)'' I said. He looked at me with a happy face.

After a few minutes it was our turn to get off the bus. 

''Let's go.'' Han said and he took my hand and let the way out of the bus. 

''Where do you need to go?'' He asked. I smiled at him.

''Follow me.'' I said and he nodded.

When we were in the shop. I noticed Han stopped at an aisle. I walked towards him and saw what he was looking at. I looked at him with big eyes and he smirked at me. He wanted to pick it up, but i stopped him.

''Are you crazy?'' I asked him.

''I am crazy for you.'' He said.

''No, we're not getting that.'' I said.

''But...'' He said.

''No. Not a condom.'' I said saying condom very quiet. He looked at me with a sad face.

''You can get a candy.'' I said.

''But that is not you.'' He said. I looked at him with a blank face and i walked away fast.

''Yah!'' I heard him say loud. I turned back to him and sighed him to be quiet. I walked towards him and took his hand and walked further in the shop. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii! Hope you liked the chapter xD! 

Stay safe and healthy! <3 And hydrate! <3

Words: 1027

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------