I'll take you with me

Grace's pov:

It's been one and a half week that the boys went to US. And i think i'm doing just fine, but not so sure about Alyne and Youna. Cause....

Youna has mood swings like i don't know how much. Then she is mad, then she is apologic, then she is sad and then happy, it changes like much and sometimes slow and sometimes fast. I question if she and Chan talk much or not.

Alyne...She is sad very much, most of the nights sad or crying or she is hyper to not let the sadness come to her. What is hear from Eun-Kyung is that the lyrics they write, she most writes them sad or heartbroken like Han broke her heart. 

Soooo, it was time for some chat.

I took Alyne and Youna with me and the others were there too, but not sitting in a chair in front of me.

''What is going on with you two?'' I asked.

''What do you mean?'' Alyne asked.

''Youna, you have mood swings like what the... and Alyne you are very sad. Is it not going well with the contact between you and the boys?'' I asked.

They both shook their heads. I sighed.

''How come not? Lee know texts me every morning and night and asks if i have eaten.'' I said.

''Chan did that the first days, but after the first week, he said he was very busy and couldn't always text or reply. But he said he is gonna try. But after that, he hasn't send anything or read any of my texts.'' Youna explained and then she almost started to cry, Ha-Yoon gave her some tissues.

''Now you?'' I said and looked to Alyne.

''Han also did that the first days and now he doesn't send me anything, but does read it, but no replies. When i tried to call him ones when he was online, he declined instant.'' Alyne said.

''Did he say the reason?'' I asked. She shook her head. Then i felt my phone vibrate, i looked and it was Lee know. So i called him.

''Heey.'' I said.

''Hey.'' He said, i heard it was like he was awake for a while.

''I gotta ask you something.'' I said.

''Ask me.'' Lee know said.

''What is going on with Chan and Han?'' I asked.

''Oh why?'' Lee know asked confused.

''Oh, no reason, just the one doesn't say or read anything from a girl he likes and the other one reads, but doesn't reply nor answer a call from his girlfriend.'' I said a bit mad.

''Oh... They're just busy...'' Lee know said.

''With what?'' I asked.

''The tour?'' He said.

''I understand with daytime, but the evening not even replying?'' I asked mad.

''Don't get mad at me.'' Lee know said.

''Then give me to them?'' I said.

''Huh?'' Lee know asked.

''The phone.'' I said.

''Ahh. Okay.'' He said and i heard him stand up and walking and heard a door closing and him then knocking on the door.

''Hii, Chan-hyung.'' He said happily.

''Hii Lee know, what's up?'' He asked like he was awake for a minute of 10.

''Phone for you.'' Lee know said.

''Hello?'' Chan asked.

''Hii Chan, Grace here.'' I said.

''Hi Grace.'' He said.

''Why can't you read or reply to the girl you like?'' I asked.

''Huh?'' Chan asked confused.

''Youna?'' I asked him.

''Oooh, My phone broke. I let it fall when i was walking down the streets. Say sorry for me to Youna please.'' He said.

''Wait, here.'' I said and gave the phone to Youna. 

''Hello?'' Youna asked.

''Youna! I'm sorry, i broke my phone by accident and i am having it fixed, but it still takes two days. Please wait for me, okay?'' We heard through the phone.

''Okayy.'' Youna said and gave the phone back to me.

''Okay, that was one. Now to number two.'' I said. 

''Two? Huh?'' Chan asked.

''Han.'' I said and i saw Alyne her eyes filling with tears.

''Fast..'' I said.

''Huh why?'' Chan asked and i heard him walking, so i think he walks with Lee know.

''Lynn is almost starting to cry.'' I said quiet.

''Oh no.'' Chan said and i heard them starting to run. Then i heard knocking on the door.

''Yeah?'' I heard Han a bit tired.

''Phone for you.'' Lee know said.

''Then why are you both looking like you just ran?'' He asked.

''Cause we did.'' Chan said.

''Why? Hello?'' Han asked.

''Hey Han, How are you?'' I asked.

''Hey Grace, i am fine, how about you?'' He asked.

''Not so great.'' I said.

''Wait, what why? did Lee know do something?'' He asked.

''No you, you're making your girlfriend cry.'' I said. 

''Wait what?!'' He asked loud. ''Why what did i do?'' He asked and i heard the concern in his voice.

''Boy, why you not replying to her texts or her calls?'' I asked.

''I forget them. And she called when i was taking a shower...'' Han said trailing off.

''Why do you forget them?'' I asked.

''Cause the tour and concerts.'' He said. 

''I know it is busy a concert. But forgetting your girlfriend?'' I asked getting mad.

''Don't get mad ple-...'' I heard and then i heard nothing. Alyne hung up the phone.

''Don't fight with him. Please. I understand...'' she said trailing off. I started thinking and then called our Manager Lisa.

''Hey Grace, What is it?'' She asked.

''How long do we have until a training or something?'' I asked.

''Three days, why?'' Lisa asked.

''Do we have time to go to the US and then go to a concert and go back?'' I asked. The girls started to look with big eyes to us.

''Yes, just enough.'' Lisa said. ''To Stray Kids concert?'' she asked.

''Yes.'' I said. 

''I wanna treat the girls for the hard work.'' Youna said standing next to me to the phone.

''I'll Help.'' Lisa said and we all cheered and we were planning the plan. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii, hope it was a fine chapter! <3 

Stay safe and healthy! <3

Hydrate!

Words: 953

-------------------------------------------------------------------------