Through the cracks in the door of that poorly closed space called 'you'

Lee know's Pov:

We were walking outside and i was talking with Han and Hyunjin. I stopped as i heard my phone going off. ''Grace'' 'Why is Grace calling?' 

''Hello?'' I asked.

''Hello? Lee know? Where did you guys go?'' Grace asked on the other side of the phone.

''What do you me.... Where are you two? Why aren't you walking behind us?'' I asked as i looked at the back of the group to see not the two girls. And the boys started to talk.

''We stopped walking, i thought you guys would notice?'' Alyne said.

''Where are you?'' Han and Changbin said in a concerning tone.

''We're not far from the park?'' Grace said.

''Okay, wait by the park.'' Chan said and he hung up.

''Let's go.'' Chan said and we started walking towards the park. As we walked  i walked toward Han.

''How did we not notice that the girls weren't behind us anymore?'' I asked.

''I don't know, i was talking with you Hyung and Hyunjin. Jeongin was talking with Seungmin. Chan Hyung was talking with Changbin and Felix. I guess we were too caught up in the conversations to notice the silence behind.'' Han said.

After a while we got by the park. We looked around and saw them sitting on the swings.

''Why didn't you say anything?'' Changbin asked immediately as we got there.

''I had to talk to Alyne about something.'' Grace said to him.

''Something? About what?'' Chan asked.

''Oh nothing.'' Alyne said with chuckling a bit nervous. Chan looked to Grace. Grace looked to Alyne first and then started to spill.

''He was here.'' Grace said.

''Grace!'' Alyne said not happy.

''Sorry, but you know.'' Grace said. Alyne stood up from the swings and wanted to walk away. I held her by her arm and as she looked at me i shook my head. She looked away and sat down again.

''Han?'' Chan asked.

''Yes?'' Han replied quietly.

''Did you know?'' Chan asked.

''I didn't really knew the cause.'' He replied.

''What happend, Lynn?'' Felix asked as he kneeled down by his little sister.

''Actually nothing, just i stood in the line and i saw him sitting at the other side of the building and i started getting a little panic attack, my breath started and my heart started to race, so i ran to the bathroom. And Han's wet shirt was of me crying.'' Alyne replied looking to her brother.

''Awhh, hey, It's okay.'' Felix said and he hugged his little sister who hugged him back.

''But after we came back, i didn't saw him sitting there anymore.'' She then said.

''Wait what?'' Felix said and he broke the hug to look at his sister.

''So i don't know where he is now.'' Alyne said. Felix looked back to us.

''uhmm. Okay, so there could be a chance he is watching or?'' Seungmin asked.

''He could be. I have no idea, but i don't want him to do anything to you guys again after Grace.'' Alyne said.

''Hey, it's okay. He won't do anything to us.'' Chan said.

''He did almost to Grace.'' Alyne said looking at Chan blank in the eye.

''Okay, Why don't we go back? We could do something inside the JYPE building. In the Practise room?'' Han said. We looked at each other and then nodded. So we started to walk back to the building.

Han walked next to Alyne and i walked next to Grace, she didn't look a bit happy.

''You okay?'' I asked her.

''Yeah.'' She said fast.

''You sure? Cause you don't really look like or sound like you're okay.'' I replied.

''Lynn wasn't happy when i just told Chan and she thinks it's her fault back in Australia. It wasn't her fault, but she stills blames herself for it...'' She said confessing.

''She is scared for us. She's not mad at you. Don't worry, She is scared more for us than herself. And she shouldn't keep things like that to herself, cause then we could be cautious too for her and ourselves. Sadly she does blame herself for what happend yes, it isn't her fault no, but she thinks cause it's her ex who is a psycho. It is his fault and no one of us, but she thinks, cause she had a history with him.'' I said to her. She nodded.

After a while we got back to the JYPE building and went inside. It was 5 PM. We sat in a circle thinking about what to do.

''Spin the bottle Truth or Dare?'' Jeongin said, We agreed to it. He went to get a bottle. ''Ready?'' He asked and we nodded. The first spin landed on Hyunjin.

''Truth or Dare?'' We asked him.

''Dare.'' Hyunjin answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hii, Thank you for readingg! 

It is a little shorter, but with a cliff hanger ;) Sorry for that! hihi 

Stay Safe and Healthy! <3 Love you!

Words: 782

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------